Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Dating

4 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I CAN'T FUCKIN BELIEVE THIS BITCH DID THAT!!!! SHE'S SO FAKEEEEE!!!! OMG! I'M SCREAMING!

ClL6dN3WEAAWykw.jpgClL6dN5WMAAjp9C.jpg

booboo don't be fooled, after the backlash I would do the same, she did the same with Keshas case, after people call her out she send her peace & blessings.

• YAAASSS 1

I don't get why everyone hates on her. Yeah, she dates a lot, but isn't it kinda normal for someone her age to be seeing what works and doesn't? Most of my friends have gone through so many relationships in their 20s because they're still trying to figure things out for themselves, and they aren't even celebrities. They're just your average 20-something living life.

3 hours ago, Cypher said:

I don't get why everyone hates on her. Yeah, she dates a lot, but isn't it kinda normal for someone her age to be seeing what works and doesn't? Most of my friends have gone through so many relationships in their 20s because they're still trying to figure things out for themselves, and they aren't even celebrities. They're just your average 20-something living life.

Honestly, it's fair enough that she can date however many guys she wants to. But what's annoying is the hypocrisy in how she does it. She's built an entire career on her virginal, good girl image but it's so clear she's really anything but. If she would just own up to it it would be fine, but as it is... :wave: 

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Honestly, it's fair enough that she can date however many guys she wants to. But what's annoying is the hypocrisy in how she does it. She's built an entire career on her virginal, good girl image but it's so clear she's really anything but. If she would just own up to it it would be fine, but as it is... :wave: 

Yeah. And hypocrisy of people. They worship her and it's super annoying. Her fans are the first to call other artists "sluts" and "whores". And she is really fake. She supports feminism, when stupid Kayne song affected her and it was comfortable for her. She supports Keshaafter 3 days cause the whole world(+Demi) called her out. And finally, when people started calling her out for not speaking about Orlando after 3 days she finally did. I am not really sure if it was her or her team tbh. This coincidence with timing is fishy af.