Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Dating

2 hours ago, Tweener said:

Yeah. And hypocrisy of people. They worship her and it's super annoying. Her fans are the first to call other artists "sluts" and "whores". And she is really fake. She supports feminism, when stupid Kayne song affected her and it was comfortable for her. She supports Keshaafter 3 days cause the whole world(+Demi) called her out. And finally, when people started calling her out for not speaking about Orlando after 3 days she finally did. I am not really sure if it was her or her team tbh. This coincidence with timing is fishy af.

Right? I'm so fucking sick of her using her brand of superficial feminism for publicity. Feminism has nothing to do with calling every female person in your iPhone+ and asking them to star in a music video. Try actually respecting females and using your powers for good, not evil. :morning: 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Right? I'm so fucking sick of her using her brand of superficial feminism for publicity. Feminism has nothing to do with calling every female person in your iPhone+ and asking them to star in a music video. Try actually respecting females and using your powers for good, not evil. :morning: 

PREACH!

• YAAASSS 1

10 hours ago, Countess said:

Personally just cause she doesn't speak about an issue doesn't make her the devil. I haven't spoken about Orlando, does that mean I deserve as much hate as she receives? I feel like people (in general) are just so polarized. You either love someone or you're out to hate them at every turn.

21 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Personally just cause she doesn't speak about an issue doesn't make her the devil. I haven't spoken about Orlando, does that mean I deserve as much hate as she receives? I feel like people (in general) are just so polarized. You either love someone or you're out to hate them at every turn.

I agree with you tho. I've never dragged her for not talking about Kesha's case or Orlando because it's not her job to do that and we don't know how supportive she is behind the scenes. I just don't like anything else she does with her career or personal life. :magic: 

• YAAASSS 1