In memory of.. those scrapped albums

jlnsgr

9 hours ago, Paradise said:

Even though I think the product we got is probably much, much better than what would've been released (considering that travesty, "Spark The Fire" :stretcher: ) , it still would've been interesting to have gotten the original third album. Ideally, TIWTTFL would've just been the follow up! :hail:

Basically this. There's just way too many interesting collabs from the original sessions that I'm interested in to pass it up. :'( 

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Hawks said:

Wait, what's 'Curiosity' full album?

also where is the indie album carly recorded before emotion, Adele motherhood album and ARTPOP act II :morning: 

Curiosity is the album Carly recorded originally to house "Call Me Maybe", but a week before the release, her label decided to change it to an EP. Half the songs on the album now are shelved and unleaked.

• Shook 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hilary Duff - Dignity 2 and the album that was supposed to come instead of BIBO (which I love) (I still hope we will get some of those songs. Dignity was so flawless and underrated)

Alexz Johnson - Weight (Leaked, but was really good)

Lindsay Lohan - Spirit in The Dark (I REALLY NEED MORE SONGS FROM HER!!!!!! LINDSAY COME BACK!)

Miley Cyrus - Bangerz (Acoustic album)

Lady Gaga - Artpop 2

R.I.P

tumblr_n83qffqPKD1tbm4w8o1_500.gif

• YAAASSS 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Hilary Duff - Dignity 2 and the album that was supposed to come instead of BIBO (which I love) (I still hope we will get some of those songs. Dignity was so flawless and underrated)

Hilary is a smart businesswoman as all of the songs that don't make her albums are kept in her possession, not the labels. 

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Emily Gilmore said:

Hilary is a smart businesswoman as all of the songs that don't make her albums are kept in her possession, not the labels. 

Sadly:( There were so many songs recorded for BIBO and registered that didn't make the cut :(

Britney Unreleased Albums

• Album with Stonecreek Records (1994)
  • Christmas Album (2000) 
  • Greatest Remixes (Original B In The Mix) [2005]
  • The Original Doll
  • Original 5th album (Blues influenced with live instruments)
  • Blackout Re-Release  (Late 2008)
  • Original concept for Femme Fatale (Before Dr. Luke & Max Martin / Dubstep was Britney's idea, so this was planned to be dubstep influenced)
  • Original B9 (We can assume after PG she reworked the album)
  • YAAASSS 4
  • Shook 1