Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really fucking like Bittersweet July, omfg. I really didn't expect to like it as much as I like The Night The Sun Came Up, but I think it might be better...  :rockon:

You are delusional. :stretcher: Both parts of BJ combined have only like two or three songs on them that are even listenable. On TNTSCU, every track is pretty much perfection!

I really fucking like Bittersweet July, omfg. I really didn't expect to like it as much as I like The Night The Sun Came Up, but I think it might be better...  :rockon:

You are delusional. :stretcher: Both parts of BJ combined have only like two or three songs on them that are even listenable. On TNTSCU, every track is pretty much perfection!

I fucking love it though. I'm sure a lot of people hate it because of how outdated it sounds (it sounds like it was made in 2010, not 2014) but I love it. Idk what it is about it. There's like two songs I don't like out of the 10 tracks.

The only reason why I like Halloween, Easter, and Christmas is because of the candy deals the day after...  :popcorn:

YAS!!!! I can't wait to go to Wal*Mart tomorrow and get 1/2 off candy!  :hail:

Looking good and feeling fine SLAY!

oAno9fo.gif

Stop trying to make me happen Carcrash. Everytime I see that gif I want to stab my eyes with a pencil.

The only reason why I like Halloween, Easter, and Christmas is because of the candy deals the day after...  :popcorn:

YAS!!!! I can't wait to go to Wal*Mart tomorrow and get 1/2 off candy!  :hail:

My friends came over for a sleepover last night and we literally spent all day trying to find any Easter eggs! :'( All the stores close over Easter here, it's impossible to find any candy after like Wednesday.

Did anyone on here happen to download my entire Lana megapost when it was up? My harddrive completely wiped everything and it's going to take me forever it get it all back  :'(

I didn't download your Lana (cause I have my own), but if there's anything else, I can check and see if I downloaded it!

Archived