Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wrote half an essay on PHF for my Digital Cultures course, so if my tutor is reading this, hey gurl hey! :tan:

Better have included a section on members and how they play a massive role as they are the highlight of the forum and are an amazing community with a range of amazing personality's especially degenerate. :D  

Just wrote half an essay on PHF for my Digital Cultures course, so if my tutor is reading this, hey gurl hey! :tan:

Better have included a section on members and how they play a massive role as they are the highlight of the forum and are an amazing community with a range of amazing personality's especially degenerate. :D 

I hope you mentioned me  :magic:

I actually mentioned both of you in a way because I was talking about how people present a heightened version of themselves online, so are happy to talk about things like losing their virginity but don't really wanna talk about the banality of their everyday life. :stretcher: Thank you for supporting my education kids! :magic:

I hope you mentioned me  :magic:

I actually mentioned both of you in a way because I was talking about how people present a heightened version of themselves online, so are happy to talk about things like losing their virginity but don't really wanna talk about the banality of their everyday life. :stretcher: Thank you for supporting my education kids! :magic:

:stretcher: Please post your essay :magic:

I can't stand people who shit on albums from decades ago for sounding "dated" yet listen to artists who copy the same "dated" sound because it's "retro"  :vacuum:

Then 5 years after they say it sounds dated, claim it's amazing.

Archived