Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most Taylor stans are 14 year olds with nothing better to do than stream/request/buy her singles repeatedly.

The first single is nearly a year old and still top 40. I would've never guessed the longevity of this album. :stretcher:

How is it possible that all 4 singles from 1989 are still in the top 40 from the Billboard Hot 100?

Most Taylor stans are 14 year olds with nothing better to do than stream/request/buy her singles repeatedly.

Then there's Taylor stans like me and my cousin and a lot of other people who like her older stuff because her pop music is complete and udder shit.

I love how whenever Lanaboards is down, its members sign up and older members with 6 post who haven't logged in since the last time it was down lurk on here for hours without posting  :hail: Y'all should participate since this is the less messy forum ever and there's some awesome people on here who aren't on lb  :magic:

I love how whenever Lanaboards is down, its members sign up and older members with 6 post who haven't logged in since the last time it was down lurk on here for hours without posting  :hail: Y'all should participate since this is the less messy forum ever and there's some awesome people on here who aren't on lb  :magic:

That means we're the next best thing! :magic:

Archived