The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

54 minutes ago, Hooker said:

I like you. I would never come at you for that. 

it was about someone else...

I can't at certain mentally ill identity thief's, fraudsters, con men, hackers, anorexics, '

because having an eating disorder is just as bad as being an identity theif, hacker, con man etc...

• YAAASSS 1

12 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Even tho I don't like any kind of shaming, I think that Countess just wanted to be shady. Don't take it too personal, boo <3

idk it just took a lot to even want to talk about that publicly and to see the admin of a site i like try and drag me for ???? is kinda ugh

24 minutes ago, Olympia said:

idk it just took a lot to even want to talk about that publicly and to see the admin of a site i like try and drag me for ???? is kinda ugh

I wasn't dragging you for it? My point is that no one's perfect and everyone makes mistakes. For people, you included, to tell me they've "lost all respect" for me and to leave the site I run and destroy friendships that were literally four years in the making over some petty comment is frankly ridiculous to me. You've been at the centre of a lot of drama when it comes to Allie but I've never excommunicated you from the forum or told you I have no respect for you because of any of that, I've always tried to approach you and our friendship with an open mind. It's a shame that I'm not given the same right.

• YAAASSS 1

2 minutes ago, Countess said:

I wasn't dragging you for it? My point is that no one's perfect and everyone makes mistakes. For people, you included, to tell me they've "lost all respect" for me and to leave the site I run and destroy friendships that were literally four years in the making over some petty comment is frankly ridiculous to me. You've been at the centre of a lot of drama when it comes to Allie but I've never excommunicated you from the forum or told you I have no respect for you because of any of that, I've always tried to approach you and our friendship with an open mind. It's a shame that I'm not given the same right.

sorry man, i'm just very sensitive when it comes to comments made about my eating disorder. i thought i was being compared to people that hacked, scammed, were generally problematic etc just for having eating disorders, i didn't see it from the perspective you just explained. peace out ~

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Countess said:

I honestly can't comprehend how certain users on here are getting so worked up over tracks from a girl who got eliminated twice from The X Factor. I understand wanting unleaked tracks, but to let those songs get in the way or friendships, finances or your mental wellbeing is just insane tbh.

Tell em, daddy :hail:

• YAAASSS 2

22 hours ago, Countess said:

I honestly can't comprehend how certain users on here are getting so worked up over tracks from a girl who got eliminated twice from The X Factor. I understand wanting unleaked tracks, but to let those songs get in the way or friendships, finances or your mental wellbeing is just insane tbh.

Me or @Higher?