AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

On 5/21/2023 at 12:41 PM, Leaving said:

They're probably struggling to find an acapella of Graffiti My Soul to work with :yeah: Leak it Xenomania!

Oh they need acapella to do those? I didn't know. They should work harder on it.
And YES, Xenomania, LEAK EVERYTHING

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, picciottino said:

Oh they need acapella to do those? I didn't know. They should work harder on it.
And YES, Xenomania, LEAK EVERYTHING

Yeah, you need a decently clean acapella to even attempt them, but the absolute best to have is either HQ stems or pro-tools sessions.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!!!

https://dbree.org/v/edfec2

i made this UPSAHL AI SONG.

information:

“makeout“ is a Unreleased Song by EMELINE, which got previewed with serval snippets. I made a full instrumental remake (how it could sound) and took the vocals of the snippets to make the AI. hopefully Emeline releases that song bc I NEEEED it!!!!

in case you don‘t know who EMELINE is, it‘s the artist who wrote the song „Cinderella’s Dead“ (her most popular song)

On 6/10/2023 at 11:51 AM, Dax Diameter said:

I have a funny feeling the beyhive might not share the same sentiment 😬

Speaking of Britney AI im curious to see Britney AI used on pitch demos she never used. Like In My Pocket by Jeffree Star and Tonight (I'm Fucking You), and some Bonnie demos maybe. I'd really love to see how those songs would fit with her and whether or not we won or lost with these rejects

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I recently made a TAEYEON AI model, but am having trouble figuring out how to actually make the covers. Ironically, I thought making the model was going to be hard, but as it turns out, it's using the model to make the covers that's frustrating. 

Scratch this, i finally got my AI to work! It didn't turn out half bad either! Kinda excited to finally board this train, hop on this trend and make some magic! 😊❤️

• Like 2

I'm obsessed with my TAEYEON AI. Like it's not okay. And it's the fact that I made her sing English songs! It's so amazing. I'm flabbergasted. This is the one thing that I feel has been helping me with my depression and lack of motivation! I want to share some of what I made with y'all, but I'm a lil worried about copyrights. Maybe I'll just share a couple snippets? 

7 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I'm obsessed with my TAEYEON AI. Like it's not okay. And it's the fact that I made her sing English songs! It's so amazing. I'm flabbergasted. This is the one thing that I feel has been helping me with my depression and lack of motivation! I want to share some of what I made with y'all, but I'm a lil worried about copyrights. Maybe I'll just share a couple snippets? 

Here are some snippets that I feel comfortable enough to share without worrying about copyrights or whatever: 

TAEYEON AI - Bad Decisions (Ariana Grande)

TAEYEON AI - California King Bed (Rihanna)

TAEYEON AI - Hallucinate (Dua Lipa)

TAEYEON AI - Kissin' U (Miranda Cosgrove)

• Like 3

On 6/25/2023 at 2:59 PM, Kesha Slays said:

Here are some snippets that I feel comfortable enough to share without worrying about copyrights or whatever: 

TAEYEON AI - Bad Decisions (Ariana Grande)

TAEYEON AI - California King Bed (Rihanna)

TAEYEON AI - Hallucinate (Dua Lipa)

TAEYEON AI - Kissin' U (Miranda Cosgrove)

We have so many talented users here! @Kesha Slays, Idk Taeyeon's voice that well but they sound really realistic to me. @Charlie91xo, this is perfect! You should do King of Hearts next given that it already sounds like an Ava song :cackle: And @Britney Xposed, you did a great job! Maybe you could do Let Me Love You by Ne-Yo? :orly:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leaving said:

We have so many talented users here! @Kesha Slays, Idk Taeyeon's voice that well but they sound really realistic to me. @Charlie91xo, this is perfect! You should do King of Hearts next given that it already sounds like an Ava song :cackle: And @Britney Xposed, you did a great job! Maybe you could do Let Me Love You by Ne-Yo? :orly:

Thank you! I could give it a go. I do like the lyric changes in his version

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1