AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

6 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Galant is actually debunked it although they are also quoted as saying it was written for Britney Jean. I guess they can’t make up their mind haha. I’ll give it a go

Maybe they wrote it for her but it never got to her team 🤔 Would be interesting to hear her vocals on such a heavy EDM track!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 12:59 AM, Kesha Slays said:

Here are some snippets that I feel comfortable enough to share without worrying about copyrights or whatever: 

TAEYEON AI - Bad Decisions (Ariana Grande)

TAEYEON AI - California King Bed (Rihanna)

TAEYEON AI - Hallucinate (Dua Lipa)

TAEYEON AI - Kissin' U (Miranda Cosgrove)

I'll be sharing more snippets later today! Some are from my TAEYEON AI, some are from my Carly Rae Jepsen AI, and some others are from models that I downloaded, but did not create. Some sound really interesting, some are more of just for fun, some sound kinda off but still sounded cool in a way, regardless, I hope y'all enjoy!! Probably will be posting in about an hour or so? Maybe less. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I'll be sharing more snippets later today! Some are from my TAEYEON AI, some are from my Carly Rae Jepsen AI, and some others are from models that I downloaded, but did not create. Some sound really interesting, some are more of just for fun, some sound kinda off but still sounded cool in a way, regardless, I hope y'all enjoy!! Probably will be posting in about an hour or so? Maybe less. 

Tried uploading earlier, but I was needed for something that was out of my control. But, as promised! 

Ava Max AI - …baby one more time (Snippet) (AI - Britney Spears)

Ava Max AI & Charli XCX AI - Physical (Snippet) (AI - Dua Lipa)

Carly Rae Jepsen AI - Levitating (Snippet) (AI - Dua Lipa)

Carly Rae Jepsen AI - Same Old Love (Snippet) (AI - Selena Gomez)

Carly Rae Jepsen AI - Starboy (AI - The Weeknd)

Charli XCX AI - (Drop Dead) Beautiful (Snippet) (AI - Britney Spears)

Dua Lipa AI - Lady Monroe (Snippet) (AI - Sabrina Carpenter)

Dua Lipa AI - Left & Right (Snippet) (AI - Charlie Puth)

Dua Lipa AI - Youngblood (Snippet) (AI - 5 Seconds of Summer)

TAEYEON AI - break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored (Snippet) (AI - Ariana Grande)

TAEYEON AI - Roar (Snippet) (AI - Katy Perry)

TAEYEON AI - What Do You Mean (Snippet) (AI - Justin Bieber)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Is anyone able to AI Julia Michael's voice over Hailee Steinfeld's debut EP, HAIZ? I was listening to it today and I could totally imagine it in Julia's raspier voice and now I need to hear it tangibly. :yeah:

You know something funny is just the other day I was contemplating on whether or not I should make a Julia Michaels AI! 😂

37 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

You know something funny is just the other day I was contemplating on whether or not I should make a Julia Michaels AI! 😂

YES! I would also kill for a Julia solo version of JB's Friends. I know she hopped on the remix, but a solo version of just her would be absolutely amazing!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cypher said:

YES! I would also kill for a Julia solo version of JB's Friends. I know she hopped on the remix, but a solo version of just her would be absolutely amazing!

I was thinking of making a Julia Michaels AI so I can generate a version of JB's 'Sorry' and a full version of Dua Lipa's solo demo of 'Fever' and some others that she co-written, but her demos have not leaked. 

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...