AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

1 hour ago, Britney Xposed said:

I couldn’t help myself lol. I’m doing Lindsay Lohan next. I’m such a basic pop b**** 🤣🤣 but I luv it

Oooof same lmao. I was thinking about making Julia Michaels, 2015 Era Hilary Duff, 2007 Era Avril Lavigne, and redoing my E•MOT•ION era Carly Rae Jepsen AI since it somehow got corrupted and deleted (luckily i still have the dataset so its really just a matter of redoing the training). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kesha Slays said:

Oooof same lmao. I was thinking about making Julia Michaels, 2015 Era Hilary Duff, 2007 Era Avril Lavigne, and redoing my E•MOT•ION era Carly Rae Jepsen AI since it somehow got corrupted and deleted (luckily i still have the dataset so its really just a matter of redoing the training). 

The training kills me sometimes. It takes forever 😭😭😭

this is the one I made. I used vocals from her 2015 album along with clips of come clean and fly because there’s 0 high notes on breathe in. Breathe out. Lol

https://mega.nz/file/Ri8SgKia#sOSuDewz0oPCe6tLD4D1tqJQS7zeQ_lg2apwqTlo7vI

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

The training kills me sometimes. It takes forever 😭😭😭

this is the one I made. I used vocals from her 2015 album along with clips of come clean and fly because there’s 0 high notes on breathe in. Breathe out. Lol

https://mega.nz/file/Ri8SgKia#sOSuDewz0oPCe6tLD4D1tqJQS7zeQ_lg2apwqTlo7vI

Least favorite is the training 😑😭 Also I downloaded your model and can't wait to test it out! Thank you for sharing! 

I only made my TAEYEON model and my CRJ one and somehow when I went to train it further, it got deleted off my drive. It got corrupted, then deleted. I'm afraid of training my TAEYEON model cause I don't want the same thing to happen. 

Edited by Kesha Slays
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

Least favorite is the training 😑😭 Also I downloaded your model and can't wait to test it out! Thank you for sharing! 

I only made my TAEYEON model and my CRJ one and somehow when I went to train it further, it got deleted off my drive. It got corrupted, then deleted. I'm afraid of training my TAEYEON model cause I don't want the same thing to happen. 

No problem🤗 I get nervous I will lose my models all the time lol. So I’ve backed them up to like seven clouds haha. I make them for fun all the time. Mostly writer models because I’m a flop queen 🤣🤣

• Like 1