AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

3 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I was thinking about making a Bonnie McKee AI, but for some reason I decided against that. Mostly because I feel like those in the Hot City/Shelved Epic Album thread won't take too kindly to that as I think most of them don't like AI, though this is just speculation. 

Girl, please make an AI version of Right Now (the one she performed live back in 2013) because that song ain't ever leaking at this point. 💀

• Shook 1

Y'all going to sh*t yourselves, when I tell ya that I made a Carly Rae Jepsen AI model 😂🤣 I'm still training it, but it honestly doesn't sound too off (at least IMO). I used vocals from 2015 & 2016 so, like around E•MOT•ION era. I used like 7 acapellas and I trained it for 200 Epochs so, it definitely needs to be trained more. But, what's funny is I used less material than that for my TAEYEON AI and trained it for 200 Epochs, but it sounds better than my Carly Rae Jepsen AI?!? I don't get it. 

Edited by Kesha Slays
  • YAAASSS 1