AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

54 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

IMO It sounds really good. It's just I personally probably wouldn't have had Ariana's backing vocals in the bridge and final chorus. 

It does sound good, especially the chorus! Agreed with you that the Ari ad libs sound out of place though.

• Like 1

This scared me for how similar it sounds at times:

And to think Ava was set to be featured on this one... I mean if I didn't read the title I would've believed it was a leak :orly: 

This one is more flawed but the parts that work sound close to her 2011-2012 voice. ngl I'd love to hear Lana actually cover this

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 5:53 PM, Capsule said:

just made this :hottie:

It sounds really cool! I can totally see this on ITZ next to Toxic, but there was so much strong material for that album I can see why this didn't make it.

On 5/11/2023 at 4:01 AM, Ice Prince said:

This scared me for how similar it sounds at times:

And to think Ava was set to be featured on this one... I mean if I didn't read the title I would've believed it was a leak :orly: 

This one is more flawed but the parts that work sound close to her 2011-2012 voice. ngl I'd love to hear Lana actually cover this

They're both really good! Cardigan already sounds like a Lana song so that's a no brainer, but I still think Ava would have added nothing of interest to Good Ones :orly: 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Leaving said:

They're both really good! Cardigan already sounds like a Lana song so that's a no brainer, but I still think Ava would have added nothing of interest to Good Ones :orly: 

yeah, Cardigan screams Lana everywhere. It was matter of time that they generated an AI cover.

Sorry but I'm an Ava defender till death so anything including her will spark my interest :cackle: but definitely, it would have been a pretty unnecessary collab, and this is coming from an avid Ava stan :cypher: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

yeah, Cardigan screams Lana everywhere. It was matter of time that they generated an AI cover.

Sorry but I'm an Ava defender till death so anything including her will spark my interest :cackle: but definitely, it would have been a pretty unnecessary collab, and this is coming from an avid Ava stan :cypher: 

It's not that she would have made the song worse, she just wouldn't have made it any better :cackle: But I'd be down to hear those two collab on something else!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, picciottino said:

Somebody please do Britney's Graffiti My Soul already!!!
I'd love to swap albums with Hear'say and Liberty X too. If only I knew how to lol

They're probably struggling to find an acapella of Graffiti My Soul to work with :yeah: Leak it Xenomania!