AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

9 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

Omg!! It sounds amazing! I figured it would be a tempo issue I just don't know how to fix tempo issues 😂. You did so good thank you so much! ☺️✌️❤️

Anytime bb! glad you liked it <3 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2024 at 1:19 AM, Ice Prince said:

@Kesha Slays I know this is a bit odd but could you try and do this with an Ava Max AI model? It's so good not to have it with Ava's vocals :yeah: actually the first snippets we got were with an AI Ava but it was LQish iirc, and it turns out it wasn't her after all.

Your talking about Elli Moore's 'Lemonade' right? I can most definitely try! 

13 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Oh lol I didn't link it, sorry - I thought I had pasted the link but I forgot. It's the Pirouette demo, sung by Georgia Ku.. It leaked in full a couple days ago

I can't see to find the demo anywhere so if want you can send me a link, that'd be appreciated! I can most definitely do it some point today!

• Like 1

Okay, the mixing on this might be a lil off on the backing vocals, but I'm pretty positive I got the lead vocals in sync. I may go back and fix this if it is out of sync. I can't really tell in this current moment, but I decided to share it with y'all tonight cause I am too excited about it! Hope y'all like it! 

Ava Max AI - Step On Up (AI - Ariana Grande) (It features AI generated background vocals)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kesha Slays said:

Thank you for posting it cause I couldn't find it anywhere! I will most likely do it tomorrow! Would've done it tonight, but I lost track of time making an edit which I'll be posting in a min! 

No pressure at all! If you can work on it whenever you have some spare time I'm more than fine with it <3 

1 hour ago, Kesha Slays said:

Okay, the mixing on this might be a lil off on the backing vocals, but I'm pretty positive I got the lead vocals in sync. I may go back and fix this if it is out of sync. I can't really tell in this current moment, but I decided to share it with y'all tonight cause I am too excited about it! Hope y'all like it! 

Ava Max AI - Step On Up (AI - Ariana Grande) (It features AI generated background vocals)

This sounds so good! I think you're getting better with the edits, this one sounds more uniform. The backing vocals are a nice touch! Maybe wishful thinking but it'd be a dream if you could add some to Pirouette too :spy: 

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 1:35 AM, Britney Xposed said:

I thought when I first heard Choose Your Fighter would be exactly where Britney would be rn in post Future Nostalgia world when I first heard it on Tik Tok! And I think I was right 😅. Thanks to whoever leaked it❤️

https://krakenfiles.com/view/fcVnjI60El/file.html

You're right, it really works! But then again Brit's voice seems to work on just about any song :cackle: 

3 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

This might be your best one yet! It sounds super legit and I don't hear even a hint of Ari in there!

• Like 1