AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

44 minutes ago, ashima788 said:

was anyone able to create a proper Selena Gomez AI ? It seems to be impossible which is hilarious. All AI covers sound awful. But there are SO MANY demos from Madison Love and Julia Michaels that were meant to be for Sel's Rare OG .. and I really need to hear her takes especially Bad Guy bc I LOVE that song.

please have good news for me. 😅

I did these

Selena Gomez AI - Love Is The Game (Revival Reject)

Selena Gomez AI - Bad Guy (Rare Reject)

32 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

I did these

Selena Gomez AI - Love Is The Game (Revival Reject)

Selena Gomez AI - Bad Guy (Rare Reject)

yeah I found these on YT. First off: I don't want to seem rude or want to criticize anything but that is what I meant. There are so so many songs or the "GR Edits" on YouTube but you just hear right from the start that this isn't Selena/Selena's voice. She would never sing that way. Sometimes it's way too high pitched, the voice has cracks or the AI just doesn't change it good enough.

There are some brilliant spanish AI covers but when it comes to her english speaking voice there is almost nothing that is working out for good.

There is an AI cover of Let Me Love You which is okayish but also not perfect. https://pixeldrain.com/u/EF1EMfGr

And Lose You to Love Me Spanish AI or My Mind & Me Spanish AI which sound REALLY well done. Well .... but it's just spanish.

Edited by ashima788

I decided to make an AI girl group. I made a couple rough demos. I haven’t chosen a name and I haven’t decided if I’m gonna leave the original backing vocals on the songs (because people generally don’t pay attention to them) or AI them too. But I’m liking them together I think😅

Britney, P!NK, JLo & Xtina

https://krakenfiles.com/view/5O7utmh7Dk/file.html

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1

On 4/1/2024 at 5:42 PM, Kesha Slays said:

I am stumped! If anyone here is good at mastering mixes or something, I can really use some help! I cannot for the life of me align, sync, master, or whatever for these two AI acapellas. If anyone can I'll forever be grateful! 

Ava Max AI - I Got You (Acapella) (AI - Bebe Rexha)

Hilary Duff AI - Made In The USA (Acapella) (AI - Demi Lovato)

lmaoooo very very late but I was able to mix the I Got You acapella with the instrumental! It's a tempo issue, the final song is 98 BPM and the acapella leaked in 97 BPM. I just adjusted that and it came out smoothly mixed!

Ava Max - I Got You (Bebe Rexha AI Generated Cover)

• YAAASSS 1

9 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

lmaoooo very very late but I was able to mix the I Got You acapella with the instrumental! It's a tempo issue, the final song is 98 BPM and the acapella leaked in 97 BPM. I just adjusted that and it came out smoothly mixed!

Ava Max - I Got You (Bebe Rexha AI Generated Cover)

Omg!! It sounds amazing! I figured it would be a tempo issue I just don't know how to fix tempo issues 😂. You did so good thank you so much! ☺️✌️❤️

• Love 1