Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)

reflection

17 minutes ago, reflection said:

also nova Rockefeller started performing the song in early 2015. it could be why it was registered then since songs typically would have to be published before they are performed / released to the public (kind of what publishing is for). and she would probably have to make sure fifth harmony werent going to release it anymore to do that, so its probably a rejected demo fifth harmony took, that she took back for herself

It would not explain why it was registered under the Fifth Harmony name. What would explain that is if the song was created in 2015, and when they enlisted EKB for 7/27, he passed the song to them. Being a writer for an era is different than pitching demos. They actually recorded Big Bald Wolf, so it would make sense they were handed OOTD in 2015. BBW was also registered before being released. Nova's version was not successful, and it wasn't even released. The song has no mention before 2015, even on Nova's part, so I'm pretty sure it was her song first. Nova doesn't write for other people, either, usually. 

Even in the case of sound, Harmonizers insisted for years that All Again was a Reflection outtake because of Meghan being a co-writer; despite it being well known, she did work for both eras. All Again 100% sounded 7/27 as opposed to the soundscape of Reflection. They said that Ladder was Reflection despite Leaks5h saying it was 7/27 while ignoring that Double Vision shares credits with 3/5 of the composers for Voicemail. Yet, leaks5h specified that Double Vision was a Reflection outtake, and somehow people went with that, but not Ladder. No era is defined by sound, especially not 7/27. 

Edited by izzzyyy

I started that all again reflection rumor cause my dumbass forgot they worked with meghan for 7/27 too :fishie:  I guess songs from reflection would fit onto 7/27 if we were to guess since that literally happened + they recorded ballads for both but I really doubt anything alike or from better together era would fit onto 7/27. i mean they axed tellin me cause of how different the sound was. I assume fifth harmony had some publishing rights over it plus multiple artists can be registered or have publishing or rights over one song I wouldnt know the technics just that I would assume it was written or pitched for better together judging by the sound, and then registered when the songwriter wanted to perform a version of it the same year. it wouldn't make sense for nova to be performing a song early 2015 that was going to be released the next year or recorded by fifth harmony the same year, that would kill its chances of being released and the producers and co-writers 95% wouldnt clear it for that alone. cant speak for the leaks5h leaks anymore anything they did was a gatekept mess.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, reflection said:

i mean they axed tellin me cause of how different the sound was.

They didn't axe Tellin' Me for Reflection. It was thrown aside along with everything that was going to be the initial debut album. (Better Together: The Album)

Btw Ya Gameel is 100% a registration error for You Gave Me Love. Google Translate was auto-translating what they suspected to be Arabic to 'Ya Jamil.' That is what means "oh beautiful." 'Ya Gameel' translates straight to ya gameel because it doesn't mean anything. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 1.55.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 1.51.29 PM.png

1 hour ago, izzzyyy said:

Btw Ya Gameel is 100% a registration error for You Gave Me Love. Google Translate was auto-translating what they suspected to be Arabic to 'Ya Jamil.' That is what means "oh beautiful." 'Ya Gameel' translates straight to ya gameel because it doesn't mean anything. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 1.55.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 1.51.29 PM.png

Isabella Cos 

• 3 weeks later...