Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)

reflection

37 minutes ago, Darks said:

OMG thank u for the leaks! We love u, the souce who u got Try Everything and Come Get It have more stuff from the girls?

Love u 2, glad you enjoyed. I'm no longer in contact with the person who gave me Try Everything, and the seller who sold me Come Get It ended up double-crossing me as you can read in the file name on dbree lol. They did apologize so I was grateful for that. Idk if they have more, only know that they had the other versions of Come Get It we know about. (ot4 & jlo ver.)

3 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

Love u 2, glad you enjoyed. I'm no longer in contact with the person who gave me Try Everything, and the seller who sold me Come Get It ended up double-crossing me as you can read in the file name on dbree lol. They did apologize so I was grateful for that. Idk if they have more, only know that they had the other versions of Come Get It we know about. (ot4 & jlo ver.)

JLO is a featuring or she even have her solo demo? Describe me in emojis ur reaction when u hear Try Everything and Come Get It? So u don't leak High Five?

1 hour ago, Darks said:

JLO is a featuring or she even have her solo demo? Describe me in emojis ur reaction when u hear Try Everything and Come Get It? So u don't leak High Five?

JLO is a feature.

No, I didn't leak High Five. 

Try Everything was: 🥰❤️

Come Get It was: 🤔😲

On 11/13/2022 at 3:26 PM, izzzyyy said:

I wasn't a massive fan of the band at the time and only really enjoyed half of 7/27 and a few other songs but i have taken your collection and sexed it up a little bit with a few tracks I found on a YouTube playlist that were missing plus the singles and album songs I like

https://mega.nz/folder/d3gW0KiA#P4my4xxi-jAm4bRFKJJBxw 

Me & My Girls-min.png

The-Life-min-min.jpeg

3 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

I wasn't a massive fan of the band at the time and only really enjoyed half of 7/27 and a few other songs but i have taken your collection and sexed it up a little bit with a few tracks I found on a YouTube playlist that were missing plus the singles and album songs I like

Ooh I love this!

Just for clarity, Make Love Commandments was claimed as a 5H demo, but it was actually a group called 'Good Girl!'

Same for the song Left Overs although I do love that song, it's by a band called 'Velvet Angels.' 

• YAAASSS 1

27 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Ooh I love this!

Just for clarity, Make Love Commandments was claimed as a 5H demo, but it was actually a group called 'Good Girl!'

Same for the song Left Overs although I do love that song, it's by a band called 'Velvet Angels.' 

Thank you and thanks for the info!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...