Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)

reflection

5 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

Ah yes, I am sure this statement contains no bias at all, considering you ARE PCD Productions

But I am not that person at all, I have no idea why you're accusing me to be this awful :(  I don't even know what they did to you, i'm sorry about that but it's not because I appreciate someone's work that I am or support that person. People have different taste and can't like the same people/music and all. 

Edited by Harmonizer4Ever
  • Love 1

On 7/1/2023 at 1:48 AM, Harmonizer4Ever said:

I saw a certain PCD Productions is making their version of Walkashame, My Selfish Heart, Double Vision, Little Too Much, Who Can I Run To, You Gave Me Love (which I was given the sessions) and another song I don’t remember of but it still slays ! 

Hey love ! Thanks for mentioning me, Double Vision is out in some minutes !!! 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2023 at 6:14 PM, Harmonizer4Ever said:

But I am not that person at all, I have no idea why you're accusing me to be this awful :(  I don't even know what they did to you, i'm sorry about that but it's not because I appreciate someone's work that I am or support that person. People have different taste and can't like the same people/music and all. 

Stop talking to yourself, it's getting scary

image.pngIMG_7361.png

2 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

image.pngIMG_7361.png

I have an explanation about that, as I'm not really good at having contacts, PCD Productions help me get deals so I can get the song I want, I am not a great deal maker. So, we both work together on getting unreleased songs and that's why. I'm not PCD Productions at all !

They helped me to get some unreleased which I'm thankful to them, but know that he never talked about anything that happened between you and him which I'm really concerned as you used to be working together before. 

Edited by Harmonizer4Ever

13 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

image.pngIMG_7361.png

Well first of all, I didn't know you were still obsessed with me which makes me very uncomfortable, second, as my friend said, I had a plan so I can make deals with the sellers for my friend, so I told them to send my discord.

2 hours ago, PCD Productions said:

Well first of all, I'm obsessed with you, which makes you very uncomfortable, and I know that, so I keep doing it. Second, as my alt said, I had a plan to deceive you into inviting me to Harmonizer Leaks, so I could try to befriend you (again) and get unleaked.

Fixed it for ya* Stop trying to gaslight me.

1) Nobody is psycho-obsessed with fifth harmony unreleased the way you are, and idt you get that. It'd be one thing if you were interested in the content, but you're not, you're obsessed with harassing people and using them to get what you want. You continuously give yourself away with all of these horrible characters.

2) Somehow all of these alt accounts of yours keep messaging me first, and then interacting with you on your posts. Strawberry5H, Harmonzier4ever, Dxbii, etc. If they weren't truly you, they wouldn't know so much about our interpersonal history, nor would they care this much. Oomf messaged you about Little Mix, only for you to confess you weren't actually interested in them, and you then edited your list because of it. I'm no longer spending time refuting what I already know, but stop harassing me over Fifth Harmony unreleased, you're never going to get what you want, not even if we were to become friends again. 

3) I find it hilarious how you were attacking OP for being an abuser when you actually only cared about the unleaked he had proven by you trying to message him. And what's even funnier, is by the time you messaged Reffy, he had apologized before you did, and he saw right through your slimy trap. Don't even try to harass him afterward, he doesn't deserve any more of your BS.

4) You are obsessed with becoming me, that is apparent, but what you miss every time is the genuine need to make others happy with what you leak. You do it solely for fame when that was never my goal, nor is it what I want (contrary to YOUR belief), I just want to make other people happy by leaking stuff. (And not continuously blow my money out of some horrible revenge scheme.)

Edited by izzzyyy

3 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Fixed it for ya* Stop trying to gaslight me.

1) Nobody is psycho-obsessed with fifth harmony unreleased the way you are, and idt you get that. It'd be one thing if you were interested in the content, but you're not, you're obsessed with harassing people and using them to get what you want. You continuously give yourself away with all of these horrible characters.

2) Somehow all of these alt accounts of yours keep messaging me first, and then interacting with you on your posts. Strawberry5H, Harmonzier4ever, Dxbii, etc. If they weren't truly you, they wouldn't know so much about our interpersonal history, nor would they care this much. I'm going to reply as long as you're harassing me. Oomf messaged you about Little Mix, only for you to confess you weren't actually interested in them, and then you edited your list because of it. I'm no longer spending time refuting what I already know, but stop harassing me over Fifth Harmony unreleased, you're never going to get what you want, not even if we were to become friends again. 

3) I find it hilarious how you were attacking OP for being an abuser when you actually only cared about the unleaked he had proven by you trying to message him. And what's even funnier, is by the time you messaged Reffy, he had apologized before you did, and he saw right through your slimy trap. Don't even try to harass him afterward, he doesn't deserve any more of your BS.

4) You are obsessed with becoming me, that is apparent, but what you miss every time is the genuine need to make others happy with what you leak. You do it solely for fame when that was never my goal, nor is it what I want (contrary to YOUR belief), I just want to make other people happy by leaking stuff. (And not continuously blow my money out of some horrible revenge scheme.)

To correct you, I had no clue about what happened between you & them. 

• LMAO 1

• 2 months later...