Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)

reflection

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2022 at 1:58 PM, izzzyyy said:

We need 5h leaks so bad can somebody expand their vault?? It's so dry 

What does it mean to vault tracks? Like people intentionally keep tracks to themselves for personal reasons or for the sake of making money off of them later? Just because I don’t understand why you would t just leak material that would otherwise never see the light of day unless you want to gain some monetary value from it later.

9 hours ago, DiEEnE said:

What does it mean to vault tracks? Like people intentionally keep tracks to themselves for personal reasons or for the sake of making money off of them later? Just because I don’t understand why you would t just leak material that would otherwise never see the light of day unless you want to gain some monetary value from it later.

There are many reasons somebody would vault a track, even if they stand to gain nothing from it. First could be the source they got it from, a second could be that they spent money on it, so they don't want it to leak. May be because they want their vault to be larger, or plan to sell it later as you mentioned. Could also be none of those and instead be something more logical lol. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Darks said:

Btw the person who leak Try Everything and Come Get It where he/she get them?

Hi, that's me. I bought Come Get It for $150 & got Try Everything via a friend.

11 hours ago, Darks said:

Ok WTF is the file of You Gave Me Love in Dbree? 😂, I read everything and i still don't understand nothing.

There are 3 stages to a friendship; the first is email scams, the second is love, and the final is betrayal. 💞

4 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

Hi, that's me. I bought Come Get It for $150 & got Try Everything via a friend.

There are 3 stages to a friendship; the first is email scams, the second is love, and the final is betrayal. 💞

OMG thank u for the leaks! We love u, the souce who u got Try Everything and Come Get It have more stuff from the girls?