Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)

reflection

9 minutes ago, reflection said:

onairjake shared all the snippets of tellin me on twitter, vine etc. guess he liked to tease. he talked about having the studio version on twitter and all that. hopefully he will share on the anniversary

I don't even think he remembers it exists. He probably has every set of words similar muted on twitter

2 minutes ago, PCD Productions said:

Btw where did leaks5h went ? He completely disappeared after the leak party. And is there any fifth harmony songs in sale ? I might buy one song according to the prize.

Leaks5h was awful. It was a group of people who hacked Dinah and Camila's iCloud, which is where all their leaks came from. Epic was too secure with Fifth Harmony for them to constantly get hacked over and again. We also would have producer information on the songs they leaked in that case. Leaks5h leaked all the songs they had in studio (which was a few only) in horrendous quality because they leaked through Twitter after downscaling the quality beforehand. They disappeared after Camila left, I assume they will be back for the 10 year anniversary. (Maybe that's wishful thinking.)

No, unfortunately, no Fifth Harmony songs are for sale. I've been around and asked around, I've even begged for a few leaks. The only thing people have is You Gave Me Love protools and possibly (?) Girls Like Us. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 1:04 AM, izzzyyy said:

They disappeared after Camila left, I assume they will be back for the 10 year anniversary

I hope that account will return to leak full song this time. We need more OT4 Songs and the Better Together Unreleased Songs. I hope we'll get the songs from the 2 scarpped albums. 

Btw who bought Who can I run to and Boyfriend ? So I could get contact with. 

For Girls like us it's dead for me because I can't buy it. If You gave me love is 100$ then I'll buy it for sure and re-leak this in my YouTube Channel.

Edited by PCD Productions

11 hours ago, PCD Productions said:

I hope that account will return to leak full song this time. We need more OT4 Songs and the Better Together Unreleased Songs. I hope we'll get the songs from the 2 scarpped albums. 

Btw who bought Who can I run to and Boyfriend ? So I could get contact with. 

For Girls like us it's dead for me because I can't buy it. If You gave me love is 100$ then I'll buy it for sure and re-leak this in my YouTube Channel.

Leaks5h only has anything before December 2015. They hacked Dinah and Camila's iCloud at different times, but Dinah was first, IIRC, where most of their leaks are from. Camila's stuff was mainly her singing random shit over those beats. (Closure, Like Friends, Do, etc.) They only have BT, Reflection, and 7/27. (Not all of 7/27 but a large chunk, I'd assume, depending on whether Dinah was allowed to record at the writing camp. Leaking in full wouldn't do anything either; they leak in terrible quality. They'd need to give us dropbox links. I hope they return and spread their old files in High Quality before anything. 

We wouldn't know who bought the songs either way, unfortunately. Idk how updated Reflection's info grab is, but Hitmaka played the snippets. (The producer.) That was found very recently under further information inspection. (Thank you, Jeff, I also had the idea because the snippets show files with his name constantly. They were also playing the same day, which Jeff and I figured out.) Jeff also found an extended snippet featuring an extra 4 seconds of Dinah singing the chorus.

Girls Like Us is not something we know is out there; skyupsahl has not said shit about it besides the fact that she was selling it for $500, she only uses bitcoin, though, and I would never pay that much for a Fifth Harmony song. I heard some people say it was sold, but I don't know again. It has a high chance of leaking, so I've heard from one of the composers. I've tried to buy You Gave Me Love before; what people have is just the protools, if you don't know what that is, it's just the entire recording session. I seriously doubt there isn't an official mix inside, I've heard about several mixes, but they wouldn't be worth anything. What we need is the protools. Unfortunately, those did not come from 5h stans; they came from Meghan stans, holding onto the entire session. I couldn't even find somebody willing to sell it to me, and I was ready to go up to $250.