Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)

reflection

Just now, izzzyyy said:

If you look up selling fifth harmony on this site, you’ll find somebody saying they’re selling it for $150 (a twitter user) and this was exactly one day before it got leaked on leakth.is so something happened for sure. I had no idea they were hacked but can they PLEASE hack the all again in wav quality?? The instrumental sounded too good in such high quality. 

luckily someone was generous enough to leak us the original files this year! they were uploaded by the producers this way, 192kbps demos and then a WAV instrumental track. someone initially leaked it in like 64kbps sounded like a Facebook video rip honestly I don't understand this awful trend in this fandom. I was gonna buy it for around that much but it also leaked the next day and all the snippets I got were the same quality lol.

2 minutes ago, reflection said:

luckily someone was generous enough to leak us the original files this year! they were uploaded by the producers this way, 192kbps demos and then a WAV instrumental track. someone initially leaked it in like 64kbps sounded like a Facebook video rip honestly I don't understand this awful trend in this fandom. I was gonna buy it for around that much but it also leaked the next day and all the snippets I got were the same quality lol.

Facebook video is a curse. I hope there is an all again wav file somewhere out there cause I was in love with the instrumental. Is the 320kbps version of All Again real then? Cause I’m a bit confused. 

1 minute ago, izzzyyy said:

Facebook video is a curse. I hope there is an all again wav file somewhere out there cause I was in love with the instrumental. Is the 320kbps version of All Again real then? Cause I’m a bit confused. 

no, you have a upscale in that case. both demos were exported by the producers in 192kbps :)  only the instrumental is in WAV. same with young & beautiful, the original file is 160kbps

also something very interesting is all of leaks5h songs leaked low quality, but on leakthis someone shared a high quality version of 'PSA' and only PSA. this is higher quality that what they leaked initially and seem to be the same version of the song. I dont have the original file of this song though, only a upscale (aka someone reconverted it into iTunes) but this file is in my masterpost! so strange

27 minutes ago, reflection said:

no, you have a upscale in that case. both demos were exported by the producers in 192kbps :)  only the instrumental is in WAV. same with young & beautiful, the original file is 160kbps

FUCKK that’s so ANNOYING!! I really was hoping it’d all be in 320 :((

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

FUCKK that’s so ANNOYING!! I really was hoping it’d all be in 320 :((

also i’m in a class rn but i’m leaving for therapy in a bit so i’ll brb and i’ll listen to the psa file on the way there. is better with you & monies 320???

29 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

also i’m in a class rn but i’m leaving for therapy in a bit so i’ll brb and i’ll listen to the psa file on the way there. is better with you & monies 320???

both yess, the files in my maste post are all OGs (apart from WAVs, they have been downscaled to iTunes+) but the leaks5h ones a lot are upscales and not the original Facebook links. I can re upload my master post with the 128kbps files I found?

16 minutes ago, reflection said:

both yess, the files in my maste post are all OGs (apart from WAVs, they have been downscaled to iTunes+) but the leaks5h ones a lot are upscales and not the original Facebook links. I can re upload my master post with the 128kbps files I found?

if you want to, i’m good with everything just wasn’t sure how the original files worked. is it possible for us to somehow get access to the files and export them in the top quality? i’m really confused tbh i don’t know a lot but ya 

1 hour ago, reflection said:

if you want me to check any files I can put them through a spectrogram and compare the qualities

sure yes please because i wanna know what is the highest quality and what isn’t. also i forgot to ask but is dosg 320?

Just now, izzzyyy said:

sure yes please because i wanna know what is the highest quality and what isn’t. also i forgot to ask but is dosg 320?

i have to check the master on my computer because on my phone it’s weird and it keeps telling me it’s an unsupported file type

1 minute ago, reflection said:

think ill add the dinah trcklist thing to the main master post now, may as well and just specify the source

I'd specify that we don't know if it's a tracklist or not esp from the image. Could just be songs recorded but yeah it makes sense there is no way it's not real because some of thosse songs leaks5h didn't even have when it leaked

18 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

I'd specify that we don't know if it's a tracklist or not esp from the image. Could just be songs recorded but yeah it makes sense there is no way it's not real because some of thosse songs leaks5h didn't even have when it leaked

I guess its a tracklist of sorts whtether it was songs recorded or for an album lol

updated! check out the new look

• reflection changed the title to Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)