Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)

reflection

21 hours ago, jesuswasaloser said:

yeah they were both being sold by the same seller, but once they are bought, he doesn’t resell them, and they were bought

but here’s the info he had on she loves control 

Camila Cabello
3:24
Title: She Loves Control(OG with different chorus, new 2nd verse & vocals)
$185

185 for Camila is unreal lol. How did nobody snatch that up

• Like 1

Sorry for the essay got bored at 3am

I was interested in trying to have an idea of how much of each Camila era we have since we know how many songs she recorded for each era (sources for song numbers are in OP)

For camila era, Ryan seacrest asked her how many songs she has and she said ‘around 35’

I’m not sure whether this means 1. how many songs she recorded for the album officially or 2. how many songs she recorded during the entire era. However my bets are on in this context these are songs recorded specifically for the album, cause if we counted all the songs she released all the leaks including major lazer Jack u and songs like u shaped space and the snippets and titles we know u we would probably end up with more than 35 songs and chances are there’s definately more Camila era unleaked out there we don’t know of. Plus this clip was preceded by camila talking about specifically her album.

As we know, 14 songs were released from this 35. 10 in album format and 4 off album singles. For what counts as ‘for the album’ I will not be counting the songs she did with major lazer and Jack u atleast those that have leaked as those were probably intended for their own projects and none of these sessions made it to a mainline/ lead camila release. I was on the edge on whether U shaped space and died should be counted as these were recorded while in fifth harmony and so may or may not be part of ‘Camila’ era. I decided not to use u shaped space cause it was reused in find u again verse which she said was a collection of songs she wrote when she was 15 so probably too far gone to be intended for the album plus it does just sound really old, but we know from died’s metadata the file that leaked is from January 2017 so I decided to count this.

This leaves us with

Unknown - died, Thinkin bout one, knows me

Stargate - be right here, unforgettable, scar tissue, cleopatra 

Pharell Williams - come when I call

The futuristics - curious, witness

Frank dukes - must be love

Steve mac - the boy

This is 12 songs + 14 released = 26/35

Which means if these probabilities are taken as fact we are 9 songs away from having all songs recorded for the album. We know titles like ramallah, the song she did with the dream A as well as pitches from max Martin like god is a woman and Ryan Tedder ain’t easy so maybe we are really close to having all the songs recorded for camila

3416D043-7F5C-489C-8EDE-5FB1EECB03A1.jpeg

Now for romance, roger gold her manager confirmed she had ‘over 80’ songs in 10 months for the album. This ones a lot easier cause we know all the leaks were intended for the album and 14 songs were released on album with no droplets.

For leaks we have

Unknown - eyes on you, terrified, thief looks like an angel, taxi

Reynolds - not Killin it today

Monsters strangers - anyone

14 released + 6 leaks = 20 songs total we have from the romance era, which if the probabilities are taken as fact leaves us with 60 unleaked songs from romance era. We know a few unleaked titles like run into you, loved someone, coulda been yours and same but it doesnt seem we have anywhere near as close to the ratio of camila era and it seems we’ve only heard the tip of the ice berg of romance era. D6734F06-0C0B-466E-AC13-DE221B964310.jpeg

compiled

5333C1D6-011A-4C9F-8952-C3AF17B5CC86.jpeg

Edited by idrk
  • Like 4
  • Shook 1

4 hours ago, idrk said:

Sorry for the essay got bored at 3am

I was interested in trying to have an idea of how much of each Camila era we have since we know how many songs she recorded for each era (sources for song numbers are in OP)

For camila era, Ryan seacrest asked her how many songs she has and she said ‘around 35’

I’m not sure whether this means 1. how many songs she recorded for the album officially or 2. how many songs she recorded during the entire era. However my bets are on in this context these are songs recorded specifically for the album, cause if we counted all the songs she released all the leaks including major lazer Jack u and songs like u shaped space and the snippets and titles we know u we would probably end up with more than 35 songs songs and chances are there’s definately more Camila era unleaked out there we don’t know of. Plus this clip was preceded by camila talking about specifically her album.

As we know, 14 songs were released from this 35. 10 in album format and 4 off album singles. For what counts as ‘for the album’ I will not be counting the songs she did with major lazer and Jack u atleast those that have leaked as those were probably intended for their own projects and none of these sessions made it to a mainline/ lead camila release. I was on the edge on whether U shaped space and died should be counted as these were recorded while in fifth harmony and so may or may not be part of ‘Camila’ era. I decided not to use u shaped space cause it was reused in find u again verse which she said was a collection of songs she wrote when she was 15 so probably too far gone to be intended for the album, but we know from died’s metadata the file that leaked is from January 2017 so I decided to count this.

This leaves us with

Unknown - died, Thinkin bout one, knows me

Stargate - be right here, unforgettable, scar tissue, cleopatra 

Pharell Williams - come when I call

The futuristics - curious, witness

Frank dukes - must be love

Steve mac - the boy

This is 12 songs + 14 released = 26/35

Which means if these probabilities are taken as fact we are 9 songs away from having all songs recorded for the album. We know titles like ramallah, the song she did with the dream A as well as pitches from max Martin like god is a woman and Ryan Tedder ain’t easy so maybe we are really close to having all the songs recorded for camila

3416D043-7F5C-489C-8EDE-5FB1EECB03A1.jpeg

Now for romance, roger gold her manager confirmed she recorded ‘over 80’ songs in 10 months for the album. This ones a lot easier cause we know all the leaks were intended for the album and 14 songs were released on album with no droplets.

For leaks we have

Unknown - eyes on you, terrified, thief looks like an angel, taxi

Reynolds - not Killin it today

Monsters strangers - anyone

14 released + 6 leaks = 20 songs total we have from the romance era, which if the probabilities are taken as fact leaves us with 60 unleaked songs from romance era. We know a few unleaked titles like run into you, loved someone, coulda been yours and same but it doesnt seem we have anywhere near as close to the ratio of camila era and it seems we’ve only heard the tip of the ice berg of romance era. D6734F06-0C0B-466E-AC13-DE221B964310.jpeg

compiled

5333C1D6-011A-4C9F-8952-C3AF17B5CC86.jpeg

good job. you are 100% correct for the Camila era. A note, for Romance, maybe (for the unleaked) there are songs that she had written and never recorded or songs that are left unfinished. I think she picks the good songs for her albums (idk why she left Scar Tissue + The Boy & Anyone)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Music Xclusive said:

good job. you are 100% correct for the Camila era. A note, for Romance, maybe (for the unleaked) there are songs that she had written and never recorded or songs that are left unfinished. I think she picks the good songs for her albums (idk why she left Scar Tissue + The Boy & Anyone)

thank you! yeah I mean we dont know we only have the number 80 Roger told us so I just used what we had. 80 does seem a little extreme cause 10 months is around the time she did 35 for Camila era. maybe it is just 80 songs she wrote in 10 months but still I guess they are Camila songs written for romance in some way. I guess 'had' would be a better phrasing not 'recorded' cause it was never said that way. there doesn't seem to be alot of romance era song leaking either theres only 2 we know of unleaked out there coulda been yours and a unknown title one being traded around right now. and then theres 3 titles from registration run into you loved someone and same

9 hours ago, Cypher said:

@idrk I'm gonna need you to do this for all of my top artists. ? This is amazing!

thank you lol! it is a little messy cause I did it at 3am but I still think it got the point across

On 3/29/2021 at 4:56 PM, jesuswasaloser said:

yeah they were both being sold by the same seller, but once they are bought, he doesn’t resell them, and they were bought

but here’s the info he had on she loves control 

Camila Cabello
3:24
Title: She Loves Control(OG with different chorus, new 2nd verse & vocals)
$185

Whoever bought SLC demo, hmu

• 1 month later...

A lot of updates (will update thread later)

- 2 demos of ain’t easy

- 2 demos of could’ve been yours

- people talking about having prisoner

- so romance (early romance outtake)

alleged romance outtakes:

Half an Hour , Could've Been Yours , Rock Bottom , Expectation , Saving , Lithium , the list goes on and on this hoe made too many songs for romance

Could've Been Yours , Single Rose , Lithium , Bad Kind Of Butterflies OG , are the best romance scraps better than most of the released album

best scraps from cc1 have already leaked tho besides Tinted Vision , 10/10 grail

https://leaked.is/threads/camila-cabello-2021-mass-leak-coming-soon.24842/page-3

(thank you to user ifitaintyou for most of these)

Edited by onewish

21 hours ago, DoitRight said:

Guys what is that “so romance” snippet that has appeared on dbree, it’s definitely camila?? 

Always suspicious about LQ snippets that are barely intelligible so this is probably fake. However to my knowledge ’so romance’ is a real song early romance outtake and was being sold alongside ‘ain’t easy’ on this forum and also by the seller of coulda been yours I think the price is $800

Edited by onewish