Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)

reflection

1 hour ago, idrk said:

Just a question does anyone know if coulda been yours is gonna leak anytime soon? A new snippet leaked recently months after the first yet still nobody knows who has this song or where it is it’s a pretty strange situation. I always liked the beat of this one 

Sassadee had the og snippet 

7 hours ago, woke girl said:

PLS HOW DO YALL KNOW ABOUT THAT!@$?!@$H oh yes ^_^ that situation was a whole mess (also i am 100% convinced sassadee/lara27 are the same person) thats why i am never trading with *********** like he fr made a big deal about it like he fucking his sources for those songs or something@!$?$!@ LIKE DAM... ??

Lara is Unreleased

• Like 1

7 hours ago, woke girl said:

PLS HOW DO YALL KNOW ABOUT THAT!@$?!@$H oh yes ^_^ that situation was a whole mess (also i am 100% convinced sassadee/lara27 are the same person) thats why i am never trading with *********** like he fr made a big deal about it like he fucking his sources for those songs or something@!$?$!@ LIKE DAM... ??

Lara is Unreleased

10 hours ago, idrk said:

Just a question does anyone know if coulda been yours is gonna leak anytime soon? A new snippet leaked recently months after the first yet still nobody knows who has this song or where it is it’s a pretty strange situation. I always liked the beat of this one 

i mean who knows with camila stans

maybe unreleased might get it and then share it in her discord server and to lots of people without her friends who buy it knowing that she's sent it like she always does! queen of sharing

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sweeeetener said:

i mean who knows with camila stans

maybe unreleased might get it and then share it in her discord server and to lots of people without her friends who buy it knowing that she's sent it like she always does! queen of sharing

She got banned from the discord server after ppl found out ?

Edited by Sweetenertea
  • LMAO 1

Hey guys, have been following this amazing thread for ages! The full sangria wine version with Young Thug, Maluma and J Balvin just leaked and I don't get it, if they all went to the trouble of recording this they should have released it! Also someone on dbree is saying they will leak Ain't Easy if Could've Been Yours surfaces (someone said on Monday that CBY was coming today...) so I'm excited to hear both soon!! Hope you're all well!

Edited by DoitRight
  • YAAASSS 1

also fun fact, 'prisoner' by Miley Cyrus and Dua Lipa has the same producers and writers featured in all of the known romance songs from their sessions together liar, shameless & anyone (Producers: Monsters & Strangerz, Andrew Watt // Writers: Ali Tamposi, Jon Bellion, Monsters & Strangers [Jordan K Johnson, Stefan Johnson], Andrew Watt) and Shawn Mendes is confirmed to have recorded. could this have been a romance reject she passed onto her boyfriend to try out? (also note the lyrical similarities of being desperately in love with someone, along with sonical similarities with the rock edge of shameless and the airy prechorus of liar that fizzles out) although this is unconfirmed

Edited by idrk

1 hour ago, DoitRight said:

Hey guys, have been following this amazing thread for ages! The full sangria wine version with Young Thug, Maluma and J Balvin just leaked and I don't get it, if they all went to the trouble of recording this they should have released it! Also someone on dbree is saying they will leak Ain't Easy if Could've Been Yours surfaces (someone said on Monday that CBY was coming today...) so I'm excited to hear both soon!! Hope you're all well!

someone just said on leakedis that giaw, cby and the havana demo are vaulted. but you know, we know what happened with the boy