Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)

reflection

WARNING 

unreleased/angelsky/lara... is BACK on discord as “byeeee#7658”

Sorry to keep mentioning them, but I really don’t want more people being messed around by them. Especially since they stan Camila.

Stream the sensual bop recorded in 2017, Witness, as we have witnessed a hoe tryna crawl back

• Like 1

12 hours ago, woke girl said:

pls not that expose thread being made after i already paid $900 to unreleased for anyone (mind you the song leaked 2 days later) ?? no cause i am embarrassed...

Sorry that happened to you, unreleased is a stupid hoe. Hopefully nobody does any business with them again from now on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, believe said:

WARNING 

unreleased/angelsky/lara... is BACK on discord as “byeeee#7658”

Sorry to keep mentioning them, but I really don’t want more people being messed around by them. Especially since they stan Camila.

Stream the sensual bop recorded in 2017, Witness, as we have witnessed a hoe tryna crawl back

thank you, also who is @woke girl ? Is it Unreleased ?

18 minutes ago, camilareal said:

Got to be honest I’m not sure, I’ve learnt how unreleased types, even when she try’s to cover it. And it doesn’t look like her. But I could be wrong

Each time the hoe makes an account though I’m gonna let you guys know as I don’t want this happening again 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, believe said:

Got to be honest I’m not sure, I’ve learnt how unreleased types, even when she try’s to cover it. And it doesn’t look like her. But I could be wrong

Each time the hoe makes an account though I’m gonna let you guys know as I don’t want this happening again 

That's great of you. Also there's one more thing @believe I actually want to sincerely apologise for my earlier attitude. Even if no one believes this apology to be true

3 hours ago, camilareal said:

pls i wouldnt make alt accounts to pretend to be someone else bc thats weird imo ??
however if what unreleased said was true (about believe being metrobrooming or whateva da hell his name is) then believe can attest that i am in fact the one and only woke girl and not unreleased (think back to the taxi group buy sista~)

53 minutes ago, woke girl said:

pls i wouldnt make alt accounts to pretend to be someone else bc thats weird imo ??
however if what unreleased said was true (about believe being metrobrooming or whateva da hell his name is) then believe can attest that i am in fact the one and only woke girl and not unreleased (think back to the taxi group buy sista~)

Oh i know you and mentioned you on a previous post about some Sassadee/you/golden and alltheluv thing for all those past grails like Taxi itself and EOY

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freedombylj said:

Oh i know you and mentioned you on a previous post about some Sassadee/you/golden and alltheluv thing for all those past grails like Taxi itself and EOY

PLS HOW DO YALL KNOW ABOUT THAT!@$?!@$H oh yes ^_^ that situation was a whole mess (also i am 100% convinced sassadee/lara27 are the same person) thats why i am never trading with *********** like he fr made a big deal about it like he fucking his sources for those songs or something@!$?$!@ LIKE DAM... ??

• LMAO 1