Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)

reflection

Just now, idrk said:

wait what?? lol camila recorded a demo when she was in fifth harmony or a cover later on?

according to shadelena they said she recorded it after selena rejected it for the first time. selena heard the song, didn't want it. then it was pitched to camila, camila recorded it but then selena wanted it back. so yeah, it's like closer, it was recorded before she left fifth harmony 

1 hour ago, sheeshqueenlool said:

according to shadelena they said she recorded it after selena rejected it for the first time. selena heard the song, didn't want it. then it was pitched to camila, camila recorded it but then selena wanted it back. so yeah, it's like closer, it was recorded before she left fifth harmony 

wow interesting lol. I hope its true. ill add it to the thread soon under 'other' as a unconfirmed rumour

Can't believe after my expose thread of Crownx/Unreleased... people have become best friends with them again on leaked.is, like are they dumb... I guess you can't help some people. Can't wait to see the report a scammer thread soon or have people in my dms who didn't listen

Anyways, can't wait for the lead single whenever that comes, unfortunate that it's collab but hopefully it won't flop

• Like 2

1 hour ago, believe said:

Can't believe after my expose thread of Crownx/Unreleased... people have become best friends with them again on leaked.is, like are they dumb... I guess you can't help some people. Can't wait to see the report a scammer thread soon or have people in my dms who didn't listen

Anyways, can't wait for the lead single whenever that comes, unfortunate that it's collab but hopefully it won't flop

how do you know it's a collab???!!??

On 3/7/2021 at 11:35 AM, idrk said:

updated: I added the songs same old love and prisoner to the 'other' section may also add unknown song that is the lead single and everything we know about it x

Great work does anyone have a masterpost? I tried the old link but it's down :(

12 minutes ago, idrk said:

Will update with the following

- she loves control demo (apparently being sold on leakthis)

- senorita solo demo (snippet)

yeah they were both being sold by the same seller, but once they are bought, he doesn’t resell them, and they were bought

but here’s the info he had on she loves control 

Camila Cabello
3:24
Title: She Loves Control(OG with different chorus, new 2nd verse & vocals)
$185

14 hours ago, jesuswasaloser said:

yeah they were both being sold by the same seller, but once they are bought, he doesn’t resell them, and they were bought

but here’s the info he had on she loves control 

Camila Cabello
3:24
Title: She Loves Control(OG with different chorus, new 2nd verse & vocals)
$185

interesting thank you