Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)

reflection

hello. yup it's me sweetnere (longer name here though, really should've matched it up) and wanna clarify a few things. I have been notified of the thread believe made and he did contact me to tell me all of this. and i can confirm what he is saying is 100% true. me and unreleased has an argument last night about all of this to which he has removed all of our conversations, and deleted all his accounts on discord, leaked is and left their account here.

so i can confirm what believe did say is true. but i'm glad you enjoyed the leaks, the songs are excellent and some of my faves of camila ever, especially anyone ugh.

but yeah, this is me clarifying anything to anyone who doesn't believe angelsky, unreleased, crownx and there many other accounts didn't do this. they did

Edited by sweeeetener
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, sweeeetener said:

hello. yup it's me sweetnere (longer name here though, really should've matched it up) and wanna clarify a few things. I have been notified of the thread believe made and he did contact me to tell me all of this. and i can confirm what he is saying is 100% true. me and unreleased has an argument last night about all of this to which he has removed all of our conversations, and deleted all his accounts on discord, leaked is and left their account here.

so i can confirm what believe did say is true. but i'm glad you enjoyed the leaks, the songs are excellent and some of my faves of camila ever, especially anyone ugh.

but yeah, this is me clarifying anything to anyone who doesn't believe angelsky, unreleased, crownx and there many other accounts didn't do this. they did

if no one believes this is me here bc of the name difference, message me on leaked is and i can confirm. i just want everyone to be careful in future when dealing with this user

1 minute ago, sweeeetener said:

hello. yup it's me sweetnere (longer name here though, really should've matched it up) and wanna clarify a few things. I have been notified of the thread believe made and he did contact me to tell me all of this. and i can confirm what he is saying is 100% true. me and unreleased has an argument last night about all of this to which he has removed all of our conversations, and deleted all his accounts on discord, leaked is and changed his account on here.

so believe didnt hack unreleased? thank you for coming forward with your side tho the truth is always important. were you guys told by unreleased he had gotten hacked before the expose thread?

• Like 1

Just now, idrk said:

so believe didnt hack unreleased? thank you for coming forward with your side tho the truth is always important. were you guys told by unreleased he had gotten hacked before the expose thread?

oh no believe did hack them and that's how the songs leaked and how they shared all this info to me and you guys

yeah we knew we had been leaked, believe was kinda crazy when he first hacked us... but i only just found out all this yesterday

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sweeeetener said:

oh no believe did hack them and that's how the songs leaked and how they shared all this info to me and you guys

yeah we knew we had been leaked, believe was kinda crazy when he first hacked us... but i only just found out all this yesterday

oh okay so what your saying is both sides are correct, believe did hack unreleased and so got this information about them mass trading behind your back if I got this right now? this situation has been so confusing to read about lol so many sides 

54 minutes ago, idrk said:

wait the full thing?

Yes. I was very pricy. But with all songs I’ve gotten so cheap lately I’ve been putting a lot to the side. The song is fucking awesome. I had no idea someone else released it. I haven’t been in pop music that long. I gotta do more research

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

18 minutes ago, idrk said:

oh okay so what your saying is both sides are correct, believe did hack unreleased and so got this information about them mass trading behind your back if I got this right now? this situation has been so confusing to read about lol so many sides 

Unreleased and I were hacked by believe. and that's all that's true on unreleased's side. believe leaked the songs Anyone and The Boy bc they were circulating. and then he was threatening him bc believe knew unreleased was lying to me and unknown. so yeah if that clears it up

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, iSpendDough said:

Yes. I was very pricy. But with all songs I’ve gotten so cheap lately I’ve been putting a lot to the side. The song is fucking awesome. I had no idea someone else released it. I haven’t been in pop music that long. I gotta do more research

wait you really have it?

3 minutes ago, sweeeetener said:

Unreleased and I were hacked by believe. and that's all that's true on unreleased's side. believe leaked the songs Anyone and The Boy bc they were circulating. and then he was threatening him bc believe knew unreleased was lying to me and unknown. so yeah if that clears it up

Thank you for clarifying sweetnere, glad you came forward so everyone can understand

25 minutes ago, iSpendDough said:

oh thanks for the clarification! we can be at ease now knowing the song is actually out there outside of Ryan tedders hard drive haha. yeah it got sold to another artist for a tv show. I think they kept in some of her harmonies and the song was restructured but i believe the lyrics are the same. wish you luck with this song

Edited by idrk
  • Like 1