Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)

reflection

Thinkin bout one is so good?! The pitched samples the guitar the bass the beat. This is how you do chill pop right. The organ and the whistles this song is kind of haunting but I love it I wish we got more songs like this on Camila. 

The skrillex song going around on the source is (probably) not only natural. This is (probably) another song from that session

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, idrk said:

Thinkin bout one is so good?! The pitched samples the guitar the bass the beat. This is how you do chill pop right. The organ and the whistles this song is kind of haunting but I love it I wish we got more songs like this on Camila. 

The skrillex song going around on the source is (probably) not only natural. This is (probably) another song from that session

Wasn't it called Woke Up?

ION had a better chorus, i still cannot remember where i heard "it's on-ly nAturulll the dadadadadaa" melody, it's been in my head for a few years now, maybe back in 2017 she talked about it or something, i don't think that has ever been in circulation.