Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)

reflection

Thief looks like an angel is so good I’m so shook the production the melody the lyrics are immaculate the beat is so good and catchy. Camila really stepped up her game with romance the outtakes just hit different and I feel more from them :fishie:

Anyone is just beautiful and mesmerising I just lost myself in this song it’s so gorgeous beautiful catchy personal total eargasm

died is ok but it’s a song she did while she was in fifth harmony in 2016 and it shows it’s a little cheesy but cute and it’s interesting to see how she’s grown as an artist and a writer since then

Knows me I really enjoyed. I thought it would be a great song on the album after real friends but loved the song and you can tell the lyrics are personal as she discussed a lot of the topics in this song before

I left witness for last cause it seemed people really liked this one so I’ll report back with that once I hear it I’m too tired now so maybe later today

also Why are camilizers saying these leaks will delay CC3? Lol camila doesn’t reuse songs and these are all from previous eras

• Like 1

1 minute ago, idrk said:

I know that, but I did not know the full aint easy was circulating since the only Camila demo snippets came from the show itself

Oh lmao sorry, I misunderstood. Is it actually circulating? I haven’t heard anything except that insider have it

1 hour ago, idrk said:

Thief looks like an angel is so good I’m so shook the production the melody the lyrics are immaculate the beat is so good and catchy. Camila really stepped up her game with romance the outtakes just hit different and I feel more from them :fishie:

Anyone is just beautiful and mesmerising I just lost myself in this song it’s so gorgeous beautiful catchy personal total eargasm

died is ok but it’s a song she did while she was in fifth harmony in 2016 and it shows it’s a little cheesy but cute and it’s interesting to see how she’s grown as an artist and a writer since then

Knows me I really enjoyed. I thought it would be a great song on the album after real friends but loved the song and you can tell the lyrics are personal as she discussed a lot of the topics in this song before

I left witness for last cause it seemed people really liked this one so I’ll report back with that once I hear it I’m too tired now so maybe later today

also Why are camilizers saying these leaks will delay CC3? Lol camila doesn’t reuse songs and these are all from previous eras

I love Mila but i hate her fans, so weird and awkward

6 minutes ago, freedombylj said:

I love Mila but i hate her fans, so weird and awkward

they're saying Camila hates leaks and to report them and mass message Roger and that were not gonna get cc3 cause old unreleased songs leaked as they do with every single artist cause its a business with many people internally involved who can be breached or hacked at any time. the thing is Camila was referring to not killing it today and first man demo leaking (which had leaked 30 minutes prior to the tweet and had ruined the surprise for her dad) with the please dont listen to leaks cause your not meant to hear them yet tweet, which were referring to actual upcoming songs she was planning to release. notice before and after this tweet she never said anything about unreleased or leaks again and in fact said she listened to one direction leaks and told harry she heard their upcoming album that leaked while in the band and happily answered questions about fans asking about leaked songs like only told the moon and scar tissue.