Songs in circulation/Info on unreleased

Music Xclusive

6 hours ago, Letty said:

Also, you wanted me to upload 14 songs, and you said you'll upload that one P!nk song after I uploaded the whole unreleased album and after I sent you the link. WHAT A SCAM. Not even talking about that dude that you scammed a year ago. You're totally ridiculous.

Don’t cry scammer without receipts. It’s happened to me and they were absolutely lying. I’ve had a few conversations with addictedsober and they definitely don’t strike me as a scammer. They were very transparent and honest as far as I could tell. You have 0 reputation you can’t expect anyone to feel comfortable with sending you anything first

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Letty said:

lol! Just because you couldn't trade with me, it doesn't mean I'm a crazy p!nk stan. You wanted to trade the whole album for one damned song. Really? A whole unreleased album for one song?! And I also know you scammed a dude a year ago. I DO NOT TRUST YOU. Anybody who reads this: do not trust this dude, He's a scammer.

Lol the crazy p!nk stan dragging ME

8 hours ago, iSpendDough said:

Don’t cry scammer without receipts. It’s happened to me and they were absolutely lying. I’ve had a few conversations with addictedsober and they definitely don’t strike me as a scammer. They were very transparent and honest as far as I could tell. You have 0 reputation you can’t expect anyone to feel comfortable with sending you anything first

Exactly

I have proof he threatened a guy for no other than p!nk songs!! I have the emails he sent pretending to be from p!nk's camp... of course we knew it was him coz of his broken english (and because he didn't even spell the name of the dude right!)

And he's right... We were about to trade though I didn't trust him (he was willing to trade the p!nk album for a single track), so of course I wanted him to send the album first. As he wouldn't (i suspected he wouldn't), there was no way I would upload the track first and be scammed by this crazy guy that i already knew, so there was no trade after all (luckily)

• Like 3

On 3/11/2021 at 8:50 AM, Dan shay said:

Can you give more details ? :o

Ew, stop entertaining bullshit. It obviously wasn't true...believing tacky lies from a member who literally joined 2 months ago with 8 posts & a Breathe in Breathe Out profile picture isn't wise. Especially when you're implying you want an OG member of the site's (nonexistant) dirty laundry aired out publicly...not a good look at all.

• Like 1