Songs in circulation/Info on unreleased

Music Xclusive

24 minutes ago, freedombylj said:

I feel like we will get em somehow later this year, i can see it

We’ll probably get a lot of songs this year. I have a few that will probably leak that seems to be the trend lately. People must be selling and trading like crazy during the pandemic ?

Edited by iSpendDough
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, iSpendDough said:

We’ll probably get a lot of songs this year. I have a few that will probably leak that seems to be the trend lately. People must be selling and trading like crazy during the pandemic ?

This is exactly what happened with the 2018-19 grails that leaked last year LMAO, it gotta happen

20 minutes ago, freedombylj said:

This is exactly what happened with the 2018-19 grails that leaked last year LMAO, it gotta happen

Yaas... I want more Britney & Selena... I know there’s some by them going around. I’ve been told there’s a Britney Jean track with myah all over it going around. It’s so crazy how they blended their voices on that album. I’ve just learned of that recently. Just like the Michael Jackson album in 2010. So crazy

this video Blew my mind yesterday

15 hours ago, iSpendDough said:

Yaas... I want more Britney & Selena... I know there’s some by them going around. I’ve been told there’s a Britney Jean track with myah all over it going around. It’s so crazy how they blended their voices on that album. I’ve just learned of that recently. Just like the Michael Jackson album in 2010. So crazy

this video Blew my mind yesterday

Producers know the similarities of their tones, so crazy yet genius

• Like 1