Songs in circulation/Info on unreleased

Music Xclusive

• 2 weeks later...

Madison Beer - ghost boy , lonely hearts killer , pour one out , dramatic , indigo child , ferrari drive , in the morning (real title : on you)

Dua Lipa - love to dream , bring it to me , pide v1, let it off my hands 

Ariana Grande - confused lq file

Taylor Swift - fOlLoW mE tIlL YoU GeT TiReD, stick , back then , better than myself

sza - anything outro

all these are being traded around discord and a scammer has them too, spread on other sites too so people dont accept them if they get offered any of these

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MoonlightButera said:

Madison Beer - ghost boy , lonely hearts killer , pour one out , dramatic , indigo child , ferrari drive , in the morning (real title : on you)

Taylor Swift - fOlLoW mE tIlL YoU GeT TiReD, stick , back then , better than myself

sza - anything outro

all these are being traded around discord and a scammer has them too, spread on other sites too so people dont accept them if they get offered any of these

Is there also a Taylor Swift song called "Her" going around?

14 minutes ago, MoonlightButera said:

sza - anything outro

extra info on three of them that i was told 

MADISON BEER- on you , as she pleases scrap  made in 2016 or 2015 around those times  (has a sample of Lumidee - never leave you (uh oh)

DUA LIPA - love to dream made in 2020 meant for a single for upcoming project but the project was cancelled  *after fn release tho * produced by ian kirkpatrick

TAYLOR SWIFT - all recent tracks and better than myself is a bad bitch song

7 minutes ago, MoonlightButera said:

extra info on three of them that i was told 

MADISON BEER- on you , as she pleases scrap  made in 2016 or 2015 around those times  (has a sample of Lumidee - never leave you (uh oh)

DUA LIPA - love to dream made in 2020 meant for a single for upcoming project but the project was cancelled  *after fn release tho * produced by ian kirkpatrick

TAYLOR SWIFT - all recent tracks and better than myself is a bad bitch song

Are the Taylor songs folklore/evermore outtakes?