Songs in circulation/Info on unreleased

Music Xclusive

20 minutes ago, Expectations said:

Lol at Camila songs always circulating...

TBH. And @AngelSky said at least 4 guys were trading GIAW and that the song will leak soon but it's been 2 months and still nothing. And i can't find the 4 people with it ? So i don't know what to think. And the original buyer is gone so i start to think we will never get this song ? Clearly it's not circulating at all ?

• LMAO 2

22 hours ago, quiet said:

TBH. And @AngelSky said at least 4 guys were trading GIAW and that the song will leak soon but it's been 2 months and still nothing. And i can't find the 4 people with it ? So i don't know what to think. And the original buyer is gone so i start to think we will never get this song ? Clearly it's not circulating at all ?

Everyone that had it is gone, so rip giaw

• Sad 2

funny how all Camila grails are either circulating or have leaked y'all thought curious was lost then it was a dbree drop taxi was 'vaulted' and was a dbree drop and now people are trading anyone and the boy which will leak this year if a file can be hacked once who said it cant be hacked again which is the case for 90% of musicmafia songs so lets not lose hope especially considering apparently 4 whole people had the whole demo :wink:

Edited by idrk
  • Like 1