We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Exceptations is going to be with 11 tracks unlike her 2 EP's. and their are  B-tracks (Maybe she will put Bonus Tracks).

Is Bed the N6 track??

Can somebody what are the tracks that are blurred?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • YAAASSS 1

I actually didn't know about this, but amazing! I'm tired of only getting EPs from my singers, so finally a full-length album is coming! Excited for this :yaskween: and if Bed is on there, I know it will be a bop :bop: 

• Like 1

Eleven tracks seems a bit small for an album. I'm hoping her team has a deluxe version as well. My dream would be for them to do a re-release of AYF as an album and have some of the rejected songs as bonus tracks and have all new music on Expectations. Bebe's team is proving to be just as bad as Britney's at this point.

• Like 1

So shook that seems like this album will actually be released :cackle: Glad for her, really excited for this and can't wait to hear Ferrari in HQ!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, victorxcx said:

So shook that seems like this album will actually be released :cackle: Glad for her, really excited for this and can't wait to hear Ferrari in HQ!

We need Ferrari in HQ, I hate that only a LQ is out there, and I like that song so much!

2 hours ago, CallMeKills said:

Eleven tracks seems a bit small for an album. I'm hoping her team has a deluxe version as well. My dream would be for them to do a re-release of AYF as an album and have some of the rejected songs as bonus tracks and have all new music on Expectations. Bebe's team is proving to be just as bad as Britney's at this point.

I think eleven is okay, as long as they turn out to be really good. However, I think a deluxe version must be launched. And... maybe an AYF wouldn't be necessary if some rejected tracks are reworked for Expectations.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 24/7 said:

11 song standard and 19 song deluxe or im unstanning

You can already change your Avi 

• Like 6

Eleven tracks is okay, but not if we already have a bunch of tracks as already released singles or collaborations. I'm not here for the whole album just being solo versions of her rent-a-rapper duets. :vacuum: 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Eleven tracks is okay, but not if we already have a bunch of tracks as already released singles or collaborations. I'm not here for the whole album just being solo versions of her rent-a-rapper duets. :vacuum: 

Meant to Be solo is taking up one of those 11 spots.  :vacuum:

10 hours ago, 24/7 said:

Meant to Be solo is taking up one of those 11 spots.  :vacuum:

I can't believe Bebe invented rent-a-country-singers... :yaskween::yeah:

• Like 2

On 3/15/2018 at 11:27 PM, Countess said:

I can't believe Bebe invented rent-a-country-singers... :yaskween::yeah:

Legendary Northern gal with a Southern hit 8)

PT0014.gif

6 hours ago, POPBOIY said:

Legendary Northern gal with a Southern hit 8)

Please login or register to see this link.

Made in the north but the booty phat like I'm from Texas tho! :yaskween: 

8295e6dc0c21d71c09d620a41345cbce.jpg

I’m excited for this album. I work at Urban Outfitters and we just got the vinyl in. It’s not going out on shelves yet but the actual vinyl is fucking beautiful. Greenish teal marble. 

On 3/27/2018 at 5:52 AM, marcsuxx said:

I’m excited for this album. I work at Urban Outfitters and we just got the vinyl in. It’s not going out on shelves yet but the actual vinyl is fucking beautiful. Greenish teal marble. 

Expectations by Bebe Rexha? :orly: The release date hasn't even been announced yet!

• LMAO 1