Exceptations Tracklist

Eleven tracks seems a bit small for an album. I'm hoping her team has a deluxe version as well. My dream would be for them to do a re-release of AYF as an album and have some of the rejected songs as bonus tracks and have all new music on Expectations. Bebe's team is proving to be just as bad as Britney's at this point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, victorxcx said:

So shook that seems like this album will actually be released :cackle: Glad for her, really excited for this and can't wait to hear Ferrari in HQ!

We need Ferrari in HQ, I hate that only a LQ is out there, and I like that song so much!

2 hours ago, CallMeKills said:

Eleven tracks seems a bit small for an album. I'm hoping her team has a deluxe version as well. My dream would be for them to do a re-release of AYF as an album and have some of the rejected songs as bonus tracks and have all new music on Expectations. Bebe's team is proving to be just as bad as Britney's at this point.

I think eleven is okay, as long as they turn out to be really good. However, I think a deluxe version must be launched. And... maybe an AYF wouldn't be necessary if some rejected tracks are reworked for Expectations.

• Like 2

On 3/27/2018 at 5:52 AM, marcsuxx said:

I’m excited for this album. I work at Urban Outfitters and we just got the vinyl in. It’s not going out on shelves yet but the actual vinyl is fucking beautiful. Greenish teal marble. 

Expectations by Bebe Rexha? :orly: The release date hasn't even been announced yet!

• LMAO 1