DO you BOP to Willa Ford?

POPBOIY

49 minutes ago, Countess said:

How have I never heard this song before? :cackle: She's the original Heidi Montag, I'm obsessed!

It was supposed to be the lead single to her second album, but the song only ever got put onto her website to stream before the album was shelved.

• 8 months later...

Her shelved second album "Sexysexobsessive" was so promising, she  had topics in there which are hot topics nowadays, like woman liberation, self-identity awareness, pleasure... she even had a song called "Into My Bed " which talked about how a prostitute lives her everyday life. Other songs which were never leaked were: "Pieces ", "Cry " and "I See You ". 

"Who I Am " and "Sexysexobsessive " still sound so fresh today, really ahead of its time. Wish we could hear the whole album but she doesn't seem to care for her fans. She has the album ever since 2006 and still did nothing for it. Some fans request it to her from time to time but she never replied back. A "like" is the best she does. Maybe we could try and do it at once, but even then I doubt she will let us hear the album :( which doesn't make sense, if you ask me.

Edited by BlueBalls

On 2/17/2018 at 5:54 AM, liberation said:

I've been wanting to get into her for a while, but i don't think i know any of her songs

On 2/17/2018 at 12:10 PM, Turn Ya Head said:

You've invoked the biggest Willa worshipper. All hail to the flop saviour!

I WANNA BE BAD, MAKE BAD LOOK SO GOOD :yeah: 

have not seen you in forever. How are you doing?

7 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

Her shelved second album "Sexysexobsessive" was so promising, she  had topics in there which are hot topics nowadays, like woman liberation, self-identity awareness, pleasure... she even had a song called "Into My Bed " which talked about how a prostitute lives her everyday life. Other songs which were never leaked were: "Pieces ", "Cry " and "I See You ". 

"Who I Am " and "Sexysexobsessive " still sound so fresh today, really ahead of its time. Wish we could hear the whole album but she doesn't seem to care for her fans. She has the album ever since 2006 and still did nothing for it. Some fans request it to her from time to time but she never replied back. A "like" is the best she does. Maybe we could try and do it at once, but even then I doubt she will let us hear the album :( which doesn't make sense, if you ask me.

Nastified (feat. Willa Ford).mp3

http://webdav.gnunix.co.kr/Music/박지윤/박지윤 5집 - Man/12 Nastified (feat. Willa Ford).mp3

Willa Ford - Did Ya' Understand That

http://98.157.74.38/MUSIC/SW/T561T630/T608/Did Ya' Understand That - Top Hits USA T608 092801 - 08 - Willa Ford.mp3

Edited by Whoknowsmehere