Lady Gaga Poll - Perfect Ilussion vs. The Cure

Third Eye

Perfect Illusion vs. The Cure  

50 members have voted

1. 1. which single was a better comeback?

• Perfect Illusion
    • The Cure

now that GAGA has made it again, vote for your favorite ''comeback'' single, for me The Cure is a comeback, the one that everybody were waiting for, it will probably be huge, bigger than the Perfect Illusion single. we don't now yet if this will be just a single with a video, or maybe it's part of a new EP like it was rumored. anyway, the JOANNE era is still alive, Million Reasons can't relate.

so.. vote now for your favorite single, which one was a better comeback?

lady-gaga.jpg

1700000x1700000bb.jpg

Imo, 'Perfect Illusion' works much better as a comeback single. It was an entirely new sound and look for her, sounded super polished, had great energy and set a clear direction for what the era would sound like. On the other hand, 'The Cure' is a catchy song and I'm sure it will do well on radio, but it lacks uniqueness, sounds a little amateur and I still don't even know if we're onto a new era yet... :flush: 

• YAAASSS 1

18 hours ago, Alexanderrr said:

I like both.. However, when PI first came out, I found myself listening to her unreleased track, 'Freakshow' more.

sameee, i liked freakshow more back then and i thanked god that he sent us this beautiful tf/tfm song in the beginning of the ugly joanne era XD

• YAAASSS 1

The Cure. I think that after all the hype and then to not do as well as it should have, it wasn't very good. However, I think she got back on her feet after the Super Bowl. After that, the GP began to care more. So The Cure, it was more of a comeback that was well paid attention to.

• YAAASSS 1