Asdffghjkk

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hiago said:

Me too, really hart to post so much in here

I assume you meant to say "hard" not "hart"?  And No it's not.  Just sayin'.  Personally, I do not care if someone posts or not.  I have been part of other boards where posting was mandatory in order to maintain your membership.  I do not care for those type of rules myself.  As for me though, I enjoy sharing my findings.  But to say it is hard.  :wut:.  That's my "you gotta be kidding" look.  :wink:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

On 19/11/2017 at 10:48 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I assume you meant to say "hard" not "hart"?  And No it's not.  Just sayin'.  Personally, I do not care if someone posts or not.  I have been part of other boards where posting was mandatory in order to maintain your membership.  I do not care for those type of rules myself.  As for me though, I enjoy sharing my findings.  But to say it is hard.  :wut:.  That's my "you gotta be kidding" look.  :wink:

I kind of agree with this post. Although I'm not one to talk (I'm very busy so I don't post often), I think that if someone wants to grab the exclusives shared on a forum, the minimum effort to post at least a bit is required. There's no point on having members who only come for exclusives and there's always something to post. I, for example, love to find albums that are maybe hard to grab from the web and post them on forums for people to get easily. It's a matter of dedication, anyone can hit 100 posts in no time .. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Chill guys, it's easy to get the 100 posts, just take a look over the threads, there will be some interesting for you and you can comment on there! That's how your posts will increase eventually :wink: 

Just a heads up.  Not trying to cause any drama.  But to those that are wanting to get to 100 posts in order to see the special section/s.  Don't go to fast or you might be accused of attempting to pad your posts just to get to 100.  It happened to me when I first got here. 

(Speaking of - my 1 year anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks).  Damn, I can't believe it has been a year already. 

In fact there were a few people that called for me to be banned because in their opinion I was posting too much.   The funny thing is I did not even know there was a special section until it was mentioned when I was called out for my postings.  LOL.  After getting a bit pissed off at first, I did understand their concerns.  They did not know who I was, and were just trying to protect the forum. 

I say just enjoy your time here and all will be revealed in good time.  I have met some very good people here. 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/20/2017 at 2:18 PM, Turn Ya Head said:

I kind of agree with this post. Although I'm not one to talk (I'm very busy so I don't post often), I think that if someone wants to grab the exclusives shared on a forum, the minimum effort to post at least a bit is required. There's no point on having members who only come for exclusives and there's always something to post. I, for example, love to find albums that are maybe hard to grab from the web and post them on forums for people to get easily. It's a matter of dedication, anyone can hit 100 posts in no time .. 

I honestly don't have a problem with people being able to access all sections as soon as they sign up, but given how many legal actions and takedown requests we've had I think it makes sense for people to have to work a little bit to get into the Media section. ;) Of course that means that then you get people like @Speeds161 spamming their way to the top, but either way it's better than PHF getting sued. :cackle: 

On 3/3/2018 at 7:23 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

Just a heads up.  Not trying to cause any drama.  But to those that are wanting to get to 100 posts in order to see the special section/s.  Don't go to fast or you might be accused of attempting to pad your posts just to get to 100.  It happened to me when I first got here. 

(Speaking of - my 1 year anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks).  Damn, I can't believe it has been a year already. 

In fact there were a few people that called for me to be banned because in their opinion I was posting too much.   The funny thing is I did not even know there was a special section until it was mentioned when I was called out for my postings.  LOL.  After getting a bit pissed off at first, I did understand their concerns.  They did not know who I was, and were just trying to protect the forum. 

I say just enjoy your time here and all will be revealed in good time.  I have met some very good people here. 

I can't believe you've been here for a year already, time really flies! :yaskween: Congratulations on your anniversary! <3

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2

13 hours ago, Countess said:

I honestly don't have a problem with people being able to access all sections as soon as they sign up, but given how many legal actions and takedown requests we've had I think it makes sense for people to have to work a little bit to get into the Media section. ;) Of course that means that then you get people like @Speeds161 spamming their way to the top, but either way it's better than PHF getting sued. :cackle: 

I can't believe you've been here for a year already, time really flies! :yaskween: Congratulations on your anniversary! <3

Thank you so much countess.  I have enjoyed my time here immensely.  And I look forward to what the next year has in store for us.