Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wordswithsam said:

DGMGF video should pass Hot City in views on YT today. It’s at around 257K after 4 days and Hot City has 272K.

I know Hot City received a content warning so that probably hurt it’s performance, but even SLAY is at around 450K.

The short format might actually be helping a little bit.

Spoiler

Yea, there's no way these are organic, just yesterday it had barely 70k views :cackle:

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Does anybody know if Bonnie shared release date etc for this? Have been out of the loop for a couple years now.

An article from Rolling Stone poised it for release sometime this year with a new album in 2024, but my guess is either both releases will come in 2024, or the 2024 planned album will now come in 2025.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Does anybody know if Bonnie shared release date etc for this? Have been out of the loop for a couple years now.

Bonnie said on the Instagram live stream for the Don't Get Mad Get Famous music video premiere that the album will be out around April next year, 2024? She said it more than once. 

I would post the link if I had saved the video. 🤦‍♂️

3 hours ago, Frank said:

There is no definitive release date, unfortunately. Back in June she said it would be released "in the Fall", which has come and gone. Last week on IG Live she said the new release date is "tentatively April". She said she was going to be filming a music video for Forever 21 last Friday. She also said that Jenny's Got a Boyfriend will "probably" be a single with a music video. She still hasn't figured out the final track list. So, unsurprisingly, there's a lot up in the air.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cocomong said:

Does anyone have the open verse mp3

Yes pls I want this too! and I don't want to rip it off insta/tiktok as the quality from rips is always shit. at least YouTube/SoundCloud rips are better than socials

I'd love to try a couple edits for DGMGF to see how it sounds with someone else

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

Lmao here's me doing silly faces and a very badly executed lip sync to my own lyrics but here's the verse! It was actually pretty fun doing it so I hope Bonnie sees it (and doesn't hate it lol) :cry: 

Okay 2 things 1) your verse slapped hard 👏👏👏 and 2) you are cute ☺️✌️

• Love 1
  • YAAASSS 1