Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

i don't think so, it was likely scrapped due to Puke's involvement.

Speaking of him, do we know why he wasn’t involved in the creation of the Epic album? His name isn’t on any of the writing or production credits. It’s just weird considering Bonnie wrote most of his biggest hits. 

38 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Speaking of him, do we know why he wasn’t involved in the creation of the Epic album? His name isn’t on any of the writing or production credits. It’s just weird considering Bonnie wrote most of his biggest hits. 

He had a hand in Right Now, also she did some sort of 'album' with him in like 2010-11

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Muri said:

He had a hand in Right Now, also she did some sort of 'album' with him in like 2010-11

AFAIK, the only song from that era produced by him was DNA, I'm not sure if there's any others.

Bonnie's only song (we know) produced and co-written by him is Right Now

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

She worked with Max and Luke on a bunch of songs for her album, but the only one we know about is Right Now.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2023 at 9:58 AM, Muri said:

On this one she even sings Trouble at 21:49!

That being said, she also appears here at 08:48, 09:19, 18:59, 34:26, 54:50 and probably multiple times more, but I haven't watched the movie entirely:
https://theflixer.tv/watch-movie/watch-august-rush-full-17435.5301466

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Kesha Slays said:

I know Bonnie's album is going to help me out with this current depression I'm going through so, now I'm even more excited! I also know it's going to make so many people here and obviously Bonnie really happy, like really f*cking happy, like unimaginably happy so, that too is something I'm looking forward to seeing! I might not be the biggest Bonnie McKee fan here, I definitely don't deserve that title, but I always find it really amazing when y'all rave over Bonnie and her music! It's what I admire the most about this thread! June 28th can't come soon enough!! ✌️❤️

I hope things get better for u!! U will get thru it!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 6/15/2023 at 2:15 AM, cocomong said:

This TikToker that has 1.1M followers posted a video using slay’s audio & is basically eating her up in numbers in like the 2 hours it’s been up. The fags are excited, this seems super promising & I’m actually excited to see how well the single does on TikTok. Most of the comments are people commenting slay or asking what the song is.  https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT81t36wG/

That video is so me

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)