Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, low kii savage said:

As we all should! :yaskween:
Hopefully all the people that were wasting their energy on talking shit on her work etiquette will also use the same amount of energy to pre-save and stream the song once it's out (and with some energy left, also promote it and spread it within their circles)

Agreed! I want to see everyone posting the Spotify link on their instagram stories when Slays comes!!! We should also promote it on other pop music forums (I’ll do the Brazilian ones). TikTok videos and reposts are also welcome!!! I’ve been trying to perfect a Slay DC for a while, but I’m not sure it’s good enough 😥

Edited by Lucas M

3 minutes ago, Lucas M said:

I have to stop commenting on Bonnie’s posts cause whenever she likes and replies on other people’s comments, and not mine, I get so jealous 😠😖

Haha back when the album cycle was first picking up in September-November she would reply to everybody's comments. I assume she's more busy rn lol. She'll get back to you eventually for sure!

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

4 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Haha back when the album cycle was first picking up in September-November she would reply to everybody's comments. I assume she's more busy rn lol. She'll get back to you eventually for sure!

It’s a lot of comments to reply to… if she replies to everyone all the time she won’t do anything else 😂

• Like 3

6 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

something about the decline in views is very sinister

fkvnjfv.png

To be fair, these posts have been up for different time periods. There is also (always) a discrepancy in view count between ‘story’ type posts and those published as main profile posts.

As one of Bonnie’s main fans on here, you could have made more of an effort to express a positive take at this very delicate moment in time for both Bonnie and her career.

Life has two kinds of people, drains and radiators. We should all be making a concerted effort to work together on social media to be the latter (not the former), situational optics are everything!

Edited by Dax Diameter
Update
  • Like 4

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)