Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

If that were the case, I don’t think SLAY or Hot City would’ve leaked either. Or like any of the songs we got over the past 2 months 😂 I just don’t think it’s circulating right now.

If this is the case imma riot because I wanted to do the CD already :yeah: and the album somehow feels with a gap within as Forever 21 is missing :cry: hopefully it is circulating and we just don't know yet dddd I'm being delulu.

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

If that were the case, I don’t think SLAY or Hot City would’ve leaked either. Or like any of the songs we got over the past 2 months 😂 I just don’t think it’s circulating right now.

Same I offered almost 200$ CAD and never found a seller 😭

8 hours ago, followcher said:

You guys are getting mad over the wrong song. Im pretty sure I mentioned that earlier that’s not the right song so that wouldn’t happen? It’s a completely different “right now”. As far as i personally know no one has the right now she performed. But a few have the other right now.

you´re right. but you are NO ONE to speak this, you are literally hoarding Hit Me Up.

and honestly? just leak the song whether it´s the 2014 version or the different ¨Right Now¨ song you have.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, schami66 said:

I'm not even part of the trading scene but you're going a little bit too far, in my opinion. 

No one owns us anything. If people want to hoard some songs, it's a bad luck for us but we can't change that. 

Do we deserve the other 8263991 Bonnie McKee Songs? Yes. Can we blame people into giving us the Songs? Don't think so. 

oh, leave me alone with that. 

we need these songs but people like YOU and these hoarders are gonna prevent us from getting this album. i respect your opinion, but i´m gonna stand my ground on this. we need this album and people like YOU/hoarders are ruining that.

if i wanted to, i could´ve kept Hot City. i didn´t. i don´t hoard shit like others, and i´m tired of these little narratives of me. i´m standing my ground, and if you really want this COMPLETE album, you should demand for it, and if you have a song??? leak it, it´s not your song and like i said, if i really wanted to (which i won´t because i want it just as much as most of you, and i´m sweet) i could get really Bonnie involved since i´m chill with her. so leave me alone, dude, and focus on the album leaking.

Edited by bearsbummer

6 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

oh, leave me alone with that. 

we need these songs but people like YOU and these hoarders are gonna prevent us from getting this album. i respect your opinion, but i´m gonna stand my ground on this. we need this album and people like YOU/hoarders are ruining that.

if i wanted to, i could´ve kept Hot City. i didn´t. i don´t hoard shit like others, and i´m tired of these little narratives of me. i´m standing my ground, and if you really want this COMPLETE album, you should demand for it, and if you have a song??? leak it, it´s not your song and like i said, if i really wanted to (which i won´t because i want it just as much as most of you, and i´m sweet) i could get really Bonnie involved since i´m chill with her. so leave me alone, dude, and focus on the album leaking.

Kim, people are dying..

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3

27 minutes ago, schami66 said:

I'm not even part of the trading scene but you're going a little bit too far, in my opinion. 

No one owns us anything. If people want to hoard some songs, it's a bad luck for us but we can't change that. 

Do we deserve the other 8263991 Bonnie McKee Songs? Yes. Can we blame people into giving us the Songs? Don't think so. 

wait -- sorry, but calling people out for hoarding music that´s not even their songs, might i add, is blaming people into giving us the songs??? what?? 

okay, then...

Edited by bearsbummer

1 hour ago, Moonchild said:

If this is the case imma riot because I wanted to do the CD already :yeah: and the album somehow feels with a gap within as Forever 21 is missing :cry: hopefully it is circulating and we just don't know yet dddd I'm being delulu.

Same, sis 😭 It just seems so fucking unfair that we’ve been waiting nearly a decade for this album to leak, and now we almost have it… save for 2 songs. SO CLOSE… yet so far away 😭😭😭

1 hour ago, Forever21 said:

Same I offered almost 200$ CAD and never found a seller 😭

If you find someone who has it let me know. I could chip in a few hundred too 😭

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ElectroLove said:

Kim, people are dying..

yeah, yeah, we hate the rich, i´m aware.

look, i´m not trying to argue as i want these songs just like the next, but it´s upsetting when it´s being hoarded and honestly, you´re worse when it comes to hoarding. don´t get me started, bro. you´re very sneaky. Season 2 Shade GIF by Martin

• LMAO 1

Just now, BraveNewSeth said:

Same, sis 😭 It just seems so fucking unfair that we’ve been waiting nearly a decade for this album to leak, and now we almost have it… save for 2 songs. SO CLOSE… yet so far away 😭😭😭

If you find someone who has it let me know. I could chip in a few hundred too 😭

i know 😭

and i´m willing to buy F21 too. we can do this!! :))

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)