Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

yeah, yeah, we hate the rich, i´m aware.

look, i´m not trying to argue as i want these songs just like the next, but it´s upsetting when it´s being hoarded and honestly, you´re worse when it comes to hoarding. don´t get me started, bro. you´re very sneaky. Season 2 Shade GIF by Martin

I don’t even need a soap opera, there’s enough drama right here in this thread 🤣 It really ain’t that deep.

• LMAO 1

1 minute ago, ElectroLove said:

I don’t even need a soap opera, there’s enough drama right here in this thread 🤣 It really ain’t that deep.

yeah it´s not, now can we move on and YOU let me produce in peace?? i have shit i want to do and i don´t feel like going back and forth with a dude i don´t know, and to be honest, care about. you all have your opinions and i have mine. okay? okay, then. 

thank you for moving on, dude. 😂

Just now, 4ever21 said:

what you REALLY need is oxygen and some fucking water... like no offense dude but no one cares

you dont NEED songs at all, you want them. and for you to be like LEAK!!! instead of letting her release these on her own god damn terms which WAS LITERALLY IN THE WORKS shows that you are just not a true fan. we've collectively waited for these songs for 8-9 years now I think we can wait another few months for the songs to officially come out if she even is gonna do that anymore now that we basically have eveyrthing.

as for you saying you could've kept hot city, everyone and their mother had the song. get over yourself. humble yourself

bitch please, i´m fine and humble. what YOU need is to learn how to make better ¨comebacks¨ despite this situation not having ANYTHING to do with you.

and please, you want the leaks too, fake ass hypocrite. shut the fuck up, i´m literally being bullied for what???

and yeah people had it. BUT NOT EVERY FUCKING ONE. i LEAKED it. do you get it?? do you have common sense???

shut UP and keep me OUT of your mouth. i´m not toothpaste, calm the fuck down.

1 minute ago, bearsbummer said:

bitch please, i´m fine and humble. what YOU need is to learn how to make better ¨comebacks¨ despite this situation not having ANYTHING to do with you.

and please, you want the leaks too, fake ass hypocrite. shut the fuck up, i´m literally being bullied for what???

and yeah people had it. BUT NOT EVERY FUCKING ONE. i LEAKED it. do you get it?? do you have common sense???

shut UP and keep me OUT of your mouth. i´m not toothpaste, calm the fuck down.

Sure Grandma, now come with me and let’s get you to bed….

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

1 minute ago, 4ever21 said:

go outside. breathe in breathe out

shut up with this. when i get bullied by you and Electro, i´m the villain apparently for defending myself. nah, i´m not. defending yourself isn´t BULLYING. 

anyways, ignoring any more comments. let´s focus what this thread is really about: Bonnie.

On 1/12/2022 at 2:12 PM, zaynphallic said:

I figured I may as well throw my album cover concept into the ring (while we wait for the last few tracks to leak 🤞😜). It's still a rough work in progress but you get the idea. I prefer the title "American Girl" over "Electric Heaven" personally. I feel like it encapsulates the feeling of the record more, and it's just so Bonnie.

Bonnie-Mockup.jpg

I know I’m late replying to this, but I LOVE this cover! Do you have a bigger picture of the front cover? I’d love to put this on as my album artwork if that’s ok 😊 

Also, thank you again @bearsbummer for Hot City! It’s been on a loop ever since, it sounds better every time I hear it 🔥

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)