Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Volcanion said:

I originally included it specifically because it was on the whiteboard from that Kiss interview.

It's definitely grown on me since.

yeah i like it a lot more than i did when it first leaked. i wonder if it was on the official album. isn't it pretty high up on the whiteboard? idk why i assumed the songs higher they up were the ones on the album.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

yeah i like it a lot more than i did when it first leaked. i wonder if it was on the official album. isn't it pretty high up on the whiteboard? idk why i assumed the songs higher they up were the ones on the album.

I doubt there was ever any confirmation.

This was pretty early on, and she has since mentioned word for word how long and how many times she reworks things. I take any "tracklists" with a grain of salt. I'm more going off the vibes of the songs that sound similar along with the flow of the tracks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Volcanion said:

I doubt there was ever any confirmation.

This was pretty early on, and she has since mentioned word for word how long and how many times she reworks things. I take any "tracklists" with a grain of salt. I'm more going off the vibes of the songs that sound similar along with the flow of the tracks.

a bop of a tracklist. shady to not include sleepwalker though. she is a bop. 

Just now, zaynphallic said:

I just need Forever 21 (okay... and Right Now) and I'm good tbh. Do we know if either of those songs are circulating? Still haven't seen anyone confirm if that's the case.

Yeah, with Forever 21 I'll be more than happy, and if Right Now also leaks it will be more than enough. I don't expect anything else to leak, actually, any other song Bonnie did by that time was def less mentioned/known.

3 hours ago, followcher said:

Yeah but she said a more stripped solo version was coming. So there MIGHT be another version out there still. The one that leaked said “guided instrumental” so it could be guiding Bonnie or guiding galantis who knows. But she definitely said multiple times her version was coming & like twice that it was slower. Which could possibly be this one that leaked. Again I’m just guessing here.

Wow thanks! I didn't know that. It's crazy how people on here know all this stuff. You guys S.L.A.Y! 😗

36 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

Not unless ya'll buy something and leak it.

I offered to buy... but no seller. I have all this money saved up for Forever 21.. just waiting for that one special day were someone will say I have it and it's rare... so send me a foot and a leg 😂

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)