Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Are there 2 versions of Love Spell? I thought the version we had was pre Epic

We only have the Myspace version from 2009 so far... I know she was planning on putting that song as the album closer butĀ did she actually re-recorded the song for the Epic album?

Edited by nanapop99

3 hours ago, CloneX2 said:

Mirage (2003)

2003? So it's even older than her first and only album "Trouble" which was released a year later... Interesting...

Does anyone know if this is the same song as the one on the infamous Epic white board or does she just have two songs with the same title?

Edited by nanapop99

2 hours ago, CloneX2 said:

hahaha Yes.. ikyktik
But not really a fan of Rebellion.
However I feel like the leakers are watching and making that the last to leak. It wont be a rebellion. just hope it is not too much further away. she has been leaking al week so why stop now tbh?
I don't usually have positive thinking but when ya do ya do.

Really hoping youā€™re right because I need that heavenly BOP in my life asap.Ā 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

i'm glad someone liked it enough to use it! that made me happy lol

I did too šŸ˜Š

@bearsbummerĀ that Love Spell track you posted sounds like the original one to me. Am I missing something?

Also, do you think the Donā€™t Get Mad, Get Famous leak is the final version? As someone said earlier in the thread, the first two verses are the same šŸ˜• either way Iā€™m happy to have it as it is for now, at least I can stop moaning about not having it at all šŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Really hoping youā€™re right because I need that heavenly BOP in my life asap.Ā 

Same, I hope so too.. But just going on how many leaks we have been getting while its hot topic. And the ones circulating have been leaking. it would be cruel to leak everything but that one track that seems to be the holy grail. If noone said anything and Hot City was the Holy Grail, I bet we woulda had Forever21 by now lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aftershock088 said:

I did too šŸ˜Š

@bearsbummerĀ that Love Spell track you posted sounds like the original one to me. Am I missing something?

Also, do you think the Donā€™t Get Mad, Get Famous leak is the final version? As someone said earlier in the thread, the first two verses are the same šŸ˜• either way Iā€™m happy to have it as it is for now, at least I can stop moaning about not having it at all šŸ˜‚

I was confused about that too. I think I read back a few messages that the other Lovespell hasn't leaked

4 minutes ago, jamesmax said:

We need to start a tracker for all of her leaks with the years and credits, because it's getting out of hand.

Yes I agree,Ā Ā I have been trying but getting nowhere with it. I was just trying to get a rough list as a shortcut for a stan to work on.

6 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Uh... I always had it in 320 kbps, the original leaked back in 2018!Ā https://onlyfiles.io/f/207999027e5147498c3037b99144be7f

---------

Okay so what did leak today? There's just tons of new pages and my internet connection is so low so I can't scroll back :cry:Ā 

We got Mirage, Don't Get Mad and Love You to PiecesĀ today. Something else I'm missing?

Omg thank you for SGGH it made my day!

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)