Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

1 minute ago, Moonchild said:

Uh... I always had it in 320 kbps, the original leaked back in 2018! https://onlyfiles.io/f/207999027e5147498c3037b99144be7f

---------

Okay so what did leak today? There's just tons of new pages and my internet connection is so low so I can't scroll back :cry: 

We got Mirage today. Something else I'm missing?

Mirage (2003) Love you to pices (2014), Dont get Mad Get Famous

• Like 1

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

You're welcome bestie! <3 SGGH is in my top 3 of these sessions, it's too good to have been left unreleased :cry: 

so true! i definitely agree! and if it was the title track for this album (as shown on the website of the person who mastered such project) then i definitely support that decision!

• YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, Dangerous Edits said:

so true! i definitely agree! and if it was the title track for this album (as shown on the website of the person who mastered such project) then i definitely support that decision!

Do you think if someone asked her what the album was gonna be called she would tell us, or has the sh!ts coz of all the leaks? hahaha

4 hours ago, Cypher said:

I'm lowkey annoyed she didn't register most of these songs. I guess that should've been a red flag years ago that the record wasn't coming out. :stretcher:

I thought only Forever 21, Right Now, Hot City and Don't Get Mad Get Famous were unregistered :cypher: but yeah, it feels like they're actually several unregistered tracks.

• Like 1

Just watched Breaking Bonnie for the first time.
In the first episode she uses the Don't Get Mad Get Famous as tagline. That woulda been a good way of titling the album, hiding it in plain sight from the fans.
I cant believe there was all of this and no album.
Explains why she's annoyed the tracks leaked

1 minute ago, Theprettyymess said:

Has Bonnie mentioned the leaks anywhere?

people on here or discord were saying she knows and saying to stop leaking or she wont release anything. but she has had forever to release the album so it is getting released for her pretty much hahha. The Gays have had enough of waiting hahaha

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I just want Forever 21 to leak. Anything else is just a bonus at this point. But now point I’m getting the feeling that it’s going to be Bonnie’s Rebellion ifkyk. 

hahaha Yes.. ikyktik
But not really a fan of Rebellion.
However I feel like the leakers are watching and making that the last to leak. It wont be a rebellion. just hope it is not too much further away. she has been leaking al week so why stop now tbh?
I don't usually have positive thinking but when ya do ya do.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)