Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

3 minutes ago, T2P said:

omg can you please link Wings? yup 22nd Century was just a date error thanksĀ 

Sure!

Wings

EDIT: welp, apparently is higher quality than I thought. maybe 256? i'm not sure (and don't trust the 262 kbps info in the file, better to verify Spek instead)

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 1

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hora atrƔs, Ice Prince disse:

Claro!

Como ... como

EDIT: welp, de maior qualidade do que eu acho. talvez 256? nĆ£o tenho certeza (e nĆ£o confie nas informaƧƵes de 262 kbps no arquivo, Ć© melhor verificar o Spek)

Angel Could Share The Albums You Made Of Bonnie Or The EPIC Album You Made ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

12 minutes ago, Unusual Destination said:

Angel Could Share The Albums You Made Of Bonnie Or The EPIC Album You Made ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

I could do it (haven't updated my MEGA folder), although @T2PĀ already shared their collection! <3 It's very complete as well, more than mine (I only keep the songs I like and remove the ones I don't like, to be honest, so my albums do NOT includeĀ allĀ of Bonnie's songs)Ā 

3 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Eu poderia fazer isso (nĆ£o atualizei minha pasta MEGA), embora@T2PĀ jĆ” compartilhou sua coleĆ§Ć£o! <3Ɖ muito completo tambĆ©m, mais do que o meu (sĆ³ guardo as mĆŗsicas que gosto e retiro as que nĆ£o gosto, para ser sincero, entĆ£o meus Ć”lbuns NƃO incluemĀ  todas Ā as mĆŗsicas da Bonnie)Ā 

do it yes I love your creations

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

I could do it (haven't updated my MEGA folder), although @T2PĀ already shared their collection! <3 It's very complete as well, more than mine (I only keep the songs I like and remove the ones I don't like, to be honest, so my albums do NOT includeĀ allĀ of Bonnie's songs)Ā 

what are some songs you donā€™t like?

2 hours ago, T2P said:

what are some songs you donā€™t like?

most of the stuff i don't like is pre-Epic lol. like, tons of those 2009-11-ish demos like RSVP, U Won, Message in a Bottle, Terminate Em,Ā  and sorts. Probably out of the tons, I took one or two albums-worth-of-material and the rest I threw away. Mirage and Always Summer are in the list as well. And many pitch demos like The Breaking Point, Sayonara, There Will Be Tears, If That's Love, etc.

Also not a big fan of I Can Totally Do This, Wasted Youth (even if officially released), Love You to Pieces, In the Wild, Hasta La Vista, Back to Zero, Electric, Tanlines, and the recently leaked Stranded and Ready or Not, between others I don't quite remember.

Oh, and the Evil McQueen songs lol, I don't quite like them.

So literally what I kept is:

• Trouble (just because it's official, I have yet to listen)
  • Teenage Heart (what was to be the second album in Warner)
  • some 2009-11-ish demos like DNA, Once Is Not Enough, What's It Gonna Take, Now or Never etc.
  • (most of) the Femme Fatale demos and some similar tracks that are not confirmed for Britney (like Surrender, Psycho etc.)
  • anĀ American GirlĀ EP with the title track, Stars, Sleepwalker, HMU and WUD.
  • the Epic album (I have just like 11 or 12 songs, so many were cut, and with my list, American Girl didn't fit anywhere lol)
  • the Bombastic sessions + some random demos from that time like Restless, Wings, Always on My Mind etc.
  • Thorns 'era' (MMW, DL, DH, Hey Alligator, and other tracks from around the time)

there must be yet another album from around 2010-11 that I could compile but I have yet to listen to many of the recently leaked files that I know I downloaded but haven't carefully checked.

lol because of all that mess above is why I haven't really posted a full 'discography' looking folder.

13 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

most of the stuff i don't like is pre-Epic lol. like, tons of those 2009-11-ish demos like RSVP, U Won, Message in a Bottle, Terminate Em,Ā  and sorts. Probably out of the tons, I took one or two albums-worth-of-material and the rest I threw away. Mirage and Always Summer are in the list as well. And many pitch demos like The Breaking Point, Sayonara, There Will Be Tears, If That's Love, etc.

Also not a big fan of I Can Totally Do This, Wasted Youth (even if officially released), Love You to Pieces, In the Wild, Hasta La Vista, Back to Zero, Electric, Tanlines, and the recently leaked Stranded and Ready or Not, between others I don't quite remember.

Oh, and the Evil McQueen songs lol, I don't quite like them.

So literally what I kept is:

• Trouble (just because it's official, I have yet to listen)
  • Teenage Heart (what was to be the second album in Warner)
  • some 2009-11-ish demos like DNA, Once Is Not Enough, What's It Gonna Take, Now or Never etc.
  • (most of) the Femme Fatale demos and some similar tracks that are not confirmed for Britney (like Surrender, Psycho etc.)
  • anĀ American GirlĀ EP with the title track, Stars, Sleepwalker, HMU and WUD.
  • the Epic album (I have just like 11 or 12 songs, so many were cut, and with my list, American Girl didn't fit anywhere lol)
  • the Bombastic sessions + some random demos from that time like Restless, Wings, Always on My Mind etc.
  • Thorns 'era' (MMW, DL, DH, Hey Alligator, and other tracks from around the time)

there must be yet another album from around 2010-11 that I could compile but I have yet to listen to many of the recently leaked files that I know I downloaded but haven't carefully checked.

lol because of all that mess above is why I haven't really posted a full 'discography' looking folder.

Psycho, Terminate Em and What's It Gonna Take are pitches for Femme Fatale Imo

It would be great to confirm more demos for Britney with Bonnie but probably she get angry and this is not the idea lol

6 minutes ago, Britneyadmiring said:

Psycho, Terminate Em and What's It Gonna Take are pitches for Femme Fatale Imo

It would be great to confirm more demos for Britney with Bonnie but probably she get angry and this is not the idea lol

What's It Gonna Take was a demo for Leighton Meester, but Psycho and Terminate Em SCREAM Britney. I have Psycho there, and Earthquake, Surrender and Risky Business sound like meant for Brit too.

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

Can you share RSVP and Blow (whoever) as I just downloaded RSVP and it didnā€™t sound like Bonnie at allĀ 

Yeah the dbree one was fake.

Here's both:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/8lrwew9Gfo/file.htmlĀ (RSVP)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/onH6j5VZEx/file.htmlĀ (Blow Your Mind - which would later become Itty Bitty Titty)

(Metadata all messy cause I deleted my other files of them)

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

What's It Gonna Take was a demo for Leighton Meester, but Psycho and Terminate Em SCREAM Britney. I have Psycho there, and Earthquake, Surrender and Risky Business sound like meant for Brit too.

I asked about "Surrender" last week on tik tok and she said "It wasn't" that the only tracks worked with Ina Wroldsen and Fraser Smith were "Rules of Attraction" and another track that she don't mentioned but as I said is "I Dare You"

About "Earthquake" she told me that she only remember just sang the demo and that's it (In fact I asked one of the writers of the track but the guy doesn't remember either šŸ™ƒ)Ā 

Risky Business 100% Britney, her vocals and the instrumental is sooooo Femme Fatale

Edited by Britneyadmiring
  • Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)