Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, napoleon said:

From the TikTok video she posted today. The album still stands but she's now also teasing a tour apparently. Will you attend?

L0Y0RGZ.png

XfRwEEf.png

gYzk4Zt.png

aG4bNZH.png

I’d contribute for her gofundme if that meant she would come to Brazil. I know there are a few people here who are Brazilian, but unfortunately probably not enough to pay for her ticket and hotel :(

• Like 1

I think we'll never know with 100% certainty what songs were supposed to make or which did make the final tracklist of the Epic album back in the day... we can only speculate based on the little information we have. And even then, different people are bound to interpret that differently. We know for sure American Girl, S.L.A.Y., Forever 21 etc. were supposed to be on it as they were frequently performed and some were obvious soon-to-be singles. Then there are the tracks she didn't perform which we only knew about cuz of the whiteboard footage/screenshot (Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt, Electric Heaven, Outlaw, Mirage). In Breaking Bonnie, I got the feeling the song selection wasn't random but she knowingly picked tracks that were also considered for the album at the time/at some point (Sexin' U, Turn Me Up, Worst in Me, Calling All Cars). Last Call Lover was also played during the Greg Kurstin sessions. 

People requesting So-Called Life doesn't surprise me... it screams Kesha circa Animal/Cannibal era and fits so well with the rest of the Epic songs. I don't believe the song was written for the album tho.

EDIT: Some girls really get too bogged down over the whole 'unless it was written in 2013/2014 it's not ePiC!!' Let's not forget she was thinking of including Love Spell and Stars in Your Heart... both written years prior.

Edited by Bambi101
  • Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

50 minutes ago, Djkostream said:

Someone asked her on IG to give a like to his post if the albums comes this month , and she did it! So, is coming next friday?

Not gonna expect the album, but at least a single release. Maybe SLAY or, dare I say it... Forever 21?

If she does nothing and goes ghost again tho... :cackle:

Yo she's just being as delulu if she tries to hint at something that's not even possible.

She was 'mixing' S.L.A.Y. this very month (as she replied on TikTok) and that's an essential track on the album. Let's not even start about artwork, promo, etc.) See y'all in June 2027 if we're lucky :cackle: 

Edited by Ice Prince
  • LMAO 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)