Selena Gomez cancels Revival Tour

Tweener

Selena Gomez's Revival Tour has officially been cancelled due to her daily struggle with Lupus.

CrMCbjoWEAAaCoq.jpg

Selena was supposed to tour in 7 more places such as Germany, UK, Norway, Denmark and France.

selena-gomez-performs-on-stage-during-he

That would be it when it comes to her revival. Now we need to wait for her new single and album coming SOON

• YAAASSS 1

Oh no, my poor boo! :'( Gaga teas tho tbh. I hope she's okay and getting all the rest and care she needs. Although the cynic in me wants to say that she's using the lupus as an excuse for poor ticket sales, it definitely seems like something's going on with her mentally right now so I'm glad she's looking after herself. <3 

• YAAASSS 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2016 at 6:28 PM, Countess said:

Oh no, my poor boo! :'( Gaga teas tho tbh. I hope she's okay and getting all the rest and care she needs. Although the cynic in me wants to say that she's using the lupus as an excuse for poor ticket sales, it definitely seems like something's going on with her mentally right now so I'm glad she's looking after herself. <3 

Yep, this is what she always does, there is a whole website called lets expose Selena which outs her. They claim it is for addiction which I somewhat believe as she does not exhibit signs of lupus. 

On 9/27/2016 at 6:30 AM, Elizabeth said:

Yep, this is what she always does, there is a whole website called lets expose Selena which outs her. They claim it is for addiction which I somewhat believe as she does not exhibit signs of lupus. 

But I wouldn't say she exhibits any signs of addiction either? Lupus can go undetected for years whereas I feel like the paparazzi would have had to spot something if she was on any kind of drugs. :P 

10 hours ago, Countess said:

But I wouldn't say she exhibits any signs of addiction either? Lupus can go undetected for years whereas I feel like the paparazzi would have had to spot something if she was on any kind of drugs. :P 

I believe she has there is a whole website called lets expose Selena, radar magazine have also exposed her going to rehab. 

On 9/29/2016 at 3:08 AM, Elizabeth said:

I believe she has there is a whole website called lets expose Selena, radar magazine have also exposed her going to rehab. 

That website is a mess tho... :stretcher: Half of their "tea" is about ridiculously petty shit like Selena smoking cigarettes and the other half is farfetched stuff like Selena doing coke which has no receipts. She's already confessed to going to rehab in several interviews tho, she's just stated that it's for anxiety and depression stemming from her lupus.

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, Countess said:

That website is a mess tho... :stretcher: Half of their "tea" is about ridiculously petty shit like Selena smoking cigarettes and the other half is farfetched stuff like Selena doing coke which has no receipts. She's already confessed to going to rehab in several interviews tho, she's just stated that it's for anxiety and depression stemming from her lupus.

Yes but she has been caught before doing cocaine by http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/selena-gomez-justin-bieber-cocaine-tape/ and dropping Es with Kylie Kardashian. 

42 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

Yes but she has been caught before doing cocaine by http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/selena-gomez-justin-bieber-cocaine-tape/ and dropping Es with Kylie Kardashian. 

there are no receipts there though..... and there were rumors of selena having lupus long before she revealed that she went through chemo for it

that article is from over 2 years ago and it says there's a "secret tape" circulating that shows selena doing coke, don't you think images would have leaked by now if it was true.... 

• YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, FeralHeart said:

there are no receipts there though..... and there were rumors of selena having lupus long before she revealed that she went through chemo for it

that article is from over 2 years ago and it says there's a "secret tape" circulating that shows selena doing coke, don't you think images would have leaked by now if it was true.... 

Nope, when there were secret tapes of Justin Bieber being racist they were not released until far later as Scooter pleaded with TMZ and the buyer of the tape was holding out for more money. (blackmailing them)