Selena Gomez cancels Revival Tour

Tweener

3 hours ago, Elizabeth said:

Nope, when there were secret tapes of Justin Bieber being racist they were not released until far later as Scooter pleaded with TMZ and the buyer of the tape was holding out for more money. (blackmailing them)

but still, there's no evidence yet... don't you think it's a little hasty to say that selena is a coke addict :stretcher:

• YAAASSS 1

18 minutes ago, FeralHeart said:

but still, there's no evidence yet... don't you think it's a little hasty to say that selena is a coke addict :stretcher:

Nope as the rumours have circulated for months, and years damaging her brand yet she never sues.

Demi Lovato a close friend followed a similar route needing to go to rehab constantly then finally admitted to being a drug addict.

And it explains a lot, more than lupus would. 

2 hours ago, Elizabeth said:

Nope as the rumours have circulated for months, and years damaging her brand yet she never sues.

Demi Lovato a close friend followed a similar route needing to go to rehab constantly then finally admitted to being a drug addict.

And it explains a lot, more than lupus would. 

Why would she sue? She's getting free publicity every time they bring her name up in the press, and she can still take the high road and release songs like 'Kill Em With Kindness'. :P 

I don't doubt that Selena has dabbled in drugs - I'm pretty sure everyone in Hollywood has. But I haven't seen any proof yet that would lead me to believe she's an addict.

• YAAASSS 1