Gaga and Taylor BREAK UP ENGAGEMENT

2 hours ago, Countess said:

I'll wait for official confirmation before believing anything I read on TMZ. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was true because she was spotted without her engagement ring in Mexico earlier this week.

TMZ has proven that their sources are spot on. So I'm leaning towards this being true.

Also it's so weird, because they looked like a happy couple and this is out of the blue, it reminds me when Britney broke up with Jason, nobody expected that.

10 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

TMZ has proven that their sources are spot on. So I'm leaning towards this being true.

Also it's so weird, because they looked like a happy couple and this is out of the blue, it reminds me when Britney broke up with Jason, nobody expected that.

You were saying?

tumblr_inline_o4rouoZ9VG1u170os_500.gif 

On 7/20/2016 at 1:27 PM, Countess said:

What!? :stretcher: She said she still loves him but they're spending time apart! That doesn't sound like breaking up to me. ;) 

it just sounds like they broke up for the time being because they won't be having time for each other. it's like those break ups that happen not because you want to but because life literally got in the way of it. im honestly hoping that they do marry though. they really are a cute couple.

On 23 July 2016 at 7:38 AM, Kevinn Edu said:

it just sounds like they broke up for the time being because they won't be having time for each other. it's like those break ups that happen not because you want to but because life literally got in the way of it. im honestly hoping that they do marry though. they really are a cute couple.

Why won't they have time for each other? Is LG5 confirmed for the next few months? :hail: