Kim Kardashian EXPOSES Taylor Swift on Snapchat; Taylor Responds

Dayfid

Sadly, there are a lot of people infected by her music... They call themselves Swifties...:yuck:

People will forget about it all and snake will still be rich and famous.... Remember when she played a victim during this acceptance speech? Highlarious!!!!

I swear if this bitch will keep acting like that, I will fucking kill her...

giphy.gif

• YAAASSS 4

Kim right now:

giphy.gif 

Regardless of whether Kanye played her the specific line or not, she told him to use whatever line made him "comfortable" and basically gave him free reign to do whatever he wanted with the lyrics. She also made several claims in her press release from months ago that she "warned" Kanye over the phone that the line would be perceived as "misogynistic", which is clearly a lie as she said no such thing in this phone call, and she's alleging that this was the only phone call made. Either way you look at it, this girl lies and does it purely to further her own career. She's obnoxiously opportunistic and disgusting and she gives a bad name to every other feminist she's tainting with her ego.

• YAAASSS 4

Y'all. Not this making my fucking life rn. Honestly I lost a lot of respect for Taylor and Selena and gained a bit for Kimye. Also like omg poor Katy. She was right all along. Snaky bitch. .... still gonna listen to TS6 though, BUT ILLEGALLY! 

• YAAASSS 5