Kim Kardashian EXPOSES Taylor Swift on Snapchat; Taylor Responds

Dayfid

2 hours ago, Tweener said:

Selena lost a lot in my eyes today. I thought she would stay out of it and not say the dumbest shit possible, she did...

We can't blame Selena for good business tactics. :P If she suddenly had a rift with Taylor, all of the Swifties in her fanbase would leave her and take their coin with them. She just wants 'Feel Me' to be a hit. :'( 

Also, Demi Lovato and Zedd followed Calvin Harris on Twitter within hours of his rant. :stretcher: 

8 hours ago, Countess said:

We can't blame Selena for good business tactics. :P If she suddenly had a rift with Taylor, all of the Swifties in her fanbase would leave her and take their coin with them. She just wants 'Feel Me' to be a hit. :'( 

Also, Demi Lovato and Zedd followed Calvin Harris on Twitter within hours of his rant. :stretcher: 

Sorry bb, but she went too far this time. She's a snake's puppet and a dumb bitch.

e5beeb3ad8e3f51585c10b1cf59f97f2

9 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Sorry bb, but she went too far this time. She's a snake's puppet and a dumb bitch.

e5beeb3ad8e3f51585c10b1cf59f97f2

Where are the lies tho? :stretcher: It's already been said in a lot of interviews that she donates a lot to charities privately but doesn't promote it because she thinks it's distasteful. Hashtagging something is so pointless, I have no idea why people would look to that as an indication of someones personality.

• YAAASSS 3

8 minutes ago, Countess said:

Where are the lies tho? :stretcher: It's already been said in a lot of interviews that she donates a lot to charities privately but doesn't promote it because she thinks it's distasteful. Hashtagging something is so pointless, I have no idea why people would look to that as an indication of someones personality.

She is given platform to spread awareness on such issues. She helps... good, But if she helped and talked publicly about the issues, she would help more. And the funny thing is that 2 tweets earlier, she said:

Don't you see the irony?

• YAAASSS 1

I don't have any particular person on my mind right now, but for sure there are plenty of them. I just mean that it's good that Selena is donating money. I don't understand why somebody should accuse her of not promoting help for social problems. He does something, not only hashtag. Of course she could say a thing or twobut for me it's more important to do something. You can talk about an important thing and lots of people would listen to it and agree with it, but nothing else 

3 minutes ago, Tweener said:

who only talks about it?

Literally 90% of the people that use that hashtag... :stretcher: Most of them are people who just sit in their basements trolling Twitter all day but don't actually go to rallies or help with fundraising in the slightest. And as for the celebrities, it's pretty clear that most of them are simply posting that kind of thing for press. I'd much rather someone actually genuinely care about issues and deal with it in their own way rather than show off about them obnoxiously.

• YAAASSS 2

2 minutes ago, Countess said:

Literally 90% of the people that use that hashtag... :stretcher: Most of them are people who just sit in their basements trolling Twitter all day but don't actually go to rallies or help with fundraising in the slightest. And as for the celebrities, it's pretty clear that most of them are simply posting that kind of thing for press. I'd much rather someone actually genuinely care about issues and deal with it in their own way rather than show off about them obnoxiously.

Well, that's weird. I prefer when stars actually help and spread awareness, so more people know about the issue and how to help and then actually help. It's like a chain reaction. 

But my point is that Selena says dumb shit to defend her bestie and moment later she says something exactly opposite, which is dumb af :stretcher:

• YAAASSS 2